εԹίနσδε ϯϖεʆѵε

1x12 The Wendigo

(Scene: Near the park. Piper's car has broken down and she's talking to Phoebe on her phone.)

Piper: Of course I know what a jack is, Phoebe. I just don't know how to use it. It's not like I've ever got a flat tyre before. I mean, this doesn't happen to me everyday.

Penelope: Piper, relax. I used to date a mechanic. I will walk you through it. Okay, you put the jack under the jeep and then you put the handle in the base and ratchet it up and down. Okay, it's very easy.

Piper: Handle... I don't think I've got a handle. Wait, there's a long wooden spoon in the back.

(Cut to Penelope and Prue. They're in Quake.)

Penelope: That's not gonna work. (To Prue) She's looking for a long wooden spoon.

(Cut back to Piper. She finds the spoon.)

Piper: Okay, okay. (She sticks it in the jack and the spoon breaks.) Oh! It didn't work.

Penelope: Okay, stay there and we'll come get you.

Piper: No, I can do it, I can figure it out.

Penelope: Piper, you're stranded and you're all alone and the only thing you have to protect yourself with is a wooden spoon that's broken.

Piper: And I have the power to freeze. I'm fine, it's better that mace. Okay, I gotta go before my battery dies. I gotta call the auto club. I'll meet you there in a little bit.

Penelope: Piper, wait. (Piper hangs up.) Hello? (To Prue) She is out of her mind.

Prue: Alright, we'll give her 15 minutes, then call back.

Penelope: Okay. Prue: Okay.

(Cut back to Piper. She's calling the auto club.)

Operator: Directory assistance. What city please?

Piper: San Francisco. Auto club please. (You see something lurking in the bushes.)

(Cut back to Prue and Penelope.)

Penelope: Now, back to what we were talking about. What do you think?

Prue: Well, I think it's a good idea.

Penelope: Great.

Prue: And I thing it's a bad idea.

Penelope: How? How's it a bad idea? You need extra help for the auction and I need a job.

Prue: Well, not only are we family but we live together and I don't think that my wardrobe can take the assault of your daily needs.

Penelope: Okay, I'm great with phones, better with people and very computer friendly and with a pay cheque, I could purchase new clothes. So by hiring me, you'd actually be expanding your wardrobe not decreasing it. And I'd be eternally grateful.

Prue: You really wanna work at Bucklands?

Penelope: When opportunity knocks, I answer the door.

Prue: The job is very demanding. Auctions can be stressful.

Penelope: I love a challenge.

Prue: They're pretty long hours.

Penelope: Overtime is my friend. Ooh, plus, I just thought of something else. With my premonitions, I might just be able to get you the straight dope without a trip to the office water cooler.