εԹίနσδε ϯհɾεε - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε

Thank You For Not Morphing

Prue: Oh, I think we've got a pretty good idea. 

Victor: Listen to me, Prue. That book is a magnet for evil. As long as you have it, as long as you use it, you're in danger. All of you. 

Prue: You're unbelievable. After all these years of being an absentee dad then you waltz back into our lives and tell us how to live. 

Victor: I never wanted you to have those powers in the first place. I battled with your grandmother after your mum died. She wanted you to find out you were witches when you grew up. I didn't. I fought for you, hard. Your grandmother was too strong. 

Piper: Wait, you're blaming Grams for why you disappeared. She loved us, she raised us. 

Prue: What'd she do? Put a spell on you? 

Victor: believe me, nothing short of that would've kept me away. You have to believe me. All I want is for what's best for you. Penelope, you believe me don't you? 

Prue: We've done fine without you. 

Victor: Prue, you can't fight this. I couldn't. 

Prue: I'm not you. 

Victor: Are you sure? Are you sure you can protect your sisters forever? 

Piper: We'll protect each other. 

Victor: Then you'll die together. 

Prue: No one can hurt us as bad as you. (She uses her power and he flies across the room and he hits the door frame. He stands back.) 

Victor: If you wanted me to leave, all you had to do was ask. (He leaves.) 

Penelope: Why did you have to do that? (Penelope follows Victor outside.) 

Piper: Did you have to throw him so hard? 

Prue: Piper... 

Piper: We could've just, you know, talked about it like normal people. 

Prue: We're not normal. 

Commercial Break 

(Scene: Hotel. Victor's room. Victor walks in and sits on the couch. The light turns on and Fritz, Marshall and Cynda are standing there.) 

Marshall: Hell, Victor. Where have you been? 

Victor: How did you get in here? 

Marshall: I think you should be a little more concerned with what we're doing in here. 

Victor: I was wondering when evil would rear its ugly head. 

Marshall: Consider it reared. I don't know what kind of people you're used to dealing with but ---- they aren't willing to rip you into a thousand pieces and dance on your entrails. 

Victor: Ahh, so you're lawyers. And here I was assuming you were shape shifters. 

Fritz: Those are clever words for a man about to be an appetiser. 

Victor: Cocky words for a man who can't get a simple book out of a house. Close your mouth. I mean, it's obvious. You're gonna shape shift into me and try to get to the girls that way. Am I right? It won't work.

Cynda: Why not? 

Victor: (to Marshall) You mind if I poke holes? 

Marshall: Poke away.