Fourteen

George

"When am I gonna meet this lady?"

Lee followed me around the shop. Sometimes he'd come over when he gets off work. Mostly because it's the only way we get to see each other these days.

We both have our careers and I have two children while Lee is married to Alicia from school. They also have two children.

Lloyd Frederick Jordan and Vivian Angelina Jordan.

Lloyd's middle name is after my brother and Vivian's middle name is after my ex-wife.

Angelina didn't just leave me. She left us all behind. Now she's playing professional Quidditch and she sure seem to love it.

Good for her.

I got the kids.

I won.

"I don't know." I told Lee as I walked behind the register to pick up a box of restock items. He kept following me as I walked up the stairs to get to the shelf that was almost empty.

"That's not an answer!" Lee exclaimed. "I want to meet the woman who's got you smiling like this."

I glanced at him and chuckled while shaking my head.

"Why not? What're you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything." I said. "But I want to be completely sure that we're a good match before I bring her around you guys and the children."

"Well... she's certainly making you smile." He said.
"Angie broke your heart and I haven't seen you smile like this over anyone since her."

"I'm not smiling."

"You're smiling right now."

I finished restocking the shelf before I put the box on the ground and turned towards Lee.

"What's her name?" He asked, folding his arms over his chest.

"Dahlia Willows."

"Willows?"

I nodded.

"Wha— as in Nadine Willows?"

"That's her sister."

Lee let out a fascinated laugh.

"Nadine Willows had a sister?"

I scratched my neck as I looked at Lee who was looking like he had just discovered this big fat secret.

"Wait... but we never went to school with a Dahlia Willows... I would've remembered that name." he said, then his eyes widened in realisation. "She started Hogwarts after we graduated, didn't she?"

When I nodded, he gasped loudly.

"George Fabian Weasley!" He exclaimed. "You are dating a youngster?!"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"She's twenty-six."

"Twenty-six?!" He once again exclaimed. "Oh George... dear dear George. She's basically a child."

"She is not!"

"She's a little baby. While you need to be home early and in bed by nine, she wakes up at three in the morning for her bottle."

"Oh piss off." I rolled my eyes at my phone started ringing in my pocket. "She's not a baby. She's got two kids of her own."

Lee raised his eyebrows in surprise while I looked down at my phone and smiled when I saw Dahlia's name on the display.