Thirty-eight

My girls were spending the weekend with their father, so I stayed with George and his children.

Waking up to George was nice.

He was a very touchy person and very clingy when he was sleepy. I slept on my stomach and waking up, I felt his hand run up and down my bare back, sometimes running it all the way down to squeeze my arse.

But I loved his touch.

And I certainly loved the attention from him.

His hands against my skin felt like home. It made me comfortable — calm.

I yawned against the pillow before opening my eyes to look at George. He was already awake, smiling at me as his fingers moved against my lower back,

"Good morning."

His morning voice was deeper than his normal voice and it had a certain rasp to it that I loved.

I ran my fingers into his hair, moving closer to him until I could feel his breath against my face.

"Good morning." I responded in a whisper, closing my eyes again while wrapping my arm over his side.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, brushing a lock of my messy hair behind my ear.

I hummed.

"I really did."

I felt his lips against my forehead and when he pulled back, I opened my eyes to look at him again.

"Did you?"

A smile spread on his face.

"Yeah."

I pushed my leg between his, scratching my nails against the skin on his side.

"Did you know that there's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone?"

George brushed his nose against my cheekbone as he pressed a kiss to my lips

"I did not know that, no..."

"Do you want to know the difference?"

George hummed as he moved onto his back, smiling faintly while looking up at the ceiling.

My hand now rested against his chest and he placed his on top of mine.

"Loving someone is about how they make you feel." I said. "You care about how the other person is making you feel."

He turned his head to look at me.

"When you love someone, you need them." I said, another yawn escaping my mouth. "But when you are in love with someone, you care about their needs and their wants. You want to make them happy and you want them to feel loved. When you're in love with someone, you don't need them... you want them."

George ran his hand under the duvet, running his hand to my bare thigh as I moved it to rest over his hips.

"And I need you." I said. "But I also want you which is— what I'm trying to say is that I'm in love with you."

George squeezed my thigh, tugging at me to get on top of him, and as I sat on him, straddling his torso, my hair fell around my face.

I was quick to push it back but it just fell around my face again immediately.

"You've got no idea how incredibly beautiful you look right now."

I ran my hands up his chest while George ran his hands to my neck and pulled me down so that he could kiss me.

"I'm in love with you too." He whispered. "More than you realise."

He pulled me down to kiss me again but at the same time, my phone started ringing.

I sighed, leaning over to the nightstand where it laid. While still straddling George's torso, I answered the call and pressed it to my ear.

"Yes?"

"We got approved!"

I had a fright as Inez yelled into my ear, but then I let out a small chuckle.

"As foster parents?"

"Yes! Oh my god, I can't believe we actually went through! Dove and I were absolutely terrified when they we had the visit and they had to see if the house was save, but now we're approved and a little boy is being placed with us. I don't know when we'll get him and we don't know much about him yet but they'll arrive with him within the next couple of weeks."

"Oh shit." I cursed as I got off of George to sit next to him, and at the same time, he sat up, eyes focused on me. "Congrats! I know how much you wanted this."

"Oh god, we really did. Dove grew up in the system and so many of the families are trash and we just want to be one of the good families. We're gonna love him as if he was our own kid and he's gonna be so spoiled."

I chuckled.

"I can't wait to meet him. Like... this is just so surreal! We signed up almost eight months ago and it's finally happening."

George leaned closer to me and pressed a kiss to my shoulder while his hand slid up and down my bare thigh.

I ran a hand to the back of his neck, playing with his hair as I tried to focus on Inez.

"You're going to be great — I can already tell."

"Thank you so much! Oh my god..."

I chuckled lightly. She seemed to be completely out of it. She couldn't understand that they actually got approved.

"I got to go, babe. Dove's calling for me."

"That's fine. I'll talk to you later and you can tell me all about the process."

We said goodbye to each other as I hung up, George grabbed the phone from my hand, dropping it to the bed while he planted several wet kisses along my collarbone.

"George—"

"Hmm." He hummed against my skin, pushing me down to lay on the bed, him on top of me.

"What's gotten you in the mood all of a sudden?

He chuckle darkly against my skin as his lips reached my cleavage. He looked up at me, smirking.

His pupils were violently dilated and the way he was breathing turned me on.

"It's kind of impossible to not get horny when having you in front of me, only wearing a thong." He said. "And might I add, that a dark red lace thong doesn't help my situation either?"

Oh...

"Well, go on." I grinned. "Spoil me with kisses."

He laughed softly and moved up to kiss my lips before moving back down, kissing over my boobs before planting a lot of them against the skin of my stomach, making sure to pay extra attention to my ribs.

That's something he had learned through the months of dating me. My ribs were one of my sweet spots. Kiss me there and I'll go weak in the knees.

"George." I whimpered, running my fingers through his hair.

He hummed against the skin on my ribs, continuing to kiss me down to my hips. He ran his hands up my body before finding my hands and pinning them to the mattress.

Though we didn't get to continue before a door in the flat slammed.

George quickly covered me up, going to act as if  we hadn't been in the middle of something before the door to his bedroom opened.

"I'm awake now!" Roxanne called out to us from where she stood in the door. "And I'm hungry!"