Sixty-five

"Your kids are right upstairs."

George hummed, leaning back in his chair, watching me with a look that I knew too well.

"I put on a film for them." He said. "We have about an hour and a half before they start to notice we haven't come back."

I chuckled, placing my feet on the chair, either side of his thighs. I pulled the chair closer to the desk, causing George to raise an eyebrow in question of what my plan was.

I slid my feet off the chair, then slid off the desk to stand in front of him. George licked his lips and wrapped his hands around the back of my thigh, pulling me between his legs as I reached down and grabbed the hem of my dress, pulling it over my head and off my body.

I brushed my fingers through my hair before leaning forward, placing my hands on the back of his chair.

I used one hand to tug on his hair, pulling his head back so I could kiss him, and at the same time, George used his knee to spread my legs, pulling me even closer before guiding me down to straddle his lap.

I moved my hips against his, earning a gasp from him, breaking the kiss.

"Oh fuck—" he chuckled deeply, looking up at me. "...Dia..."

I smiled.

"What? It was your idea..."

"I know." He moaned when I moved my hips against him again, his already growing bulge brushing against my knickers. "But you're fucking killing me."

"How so?" I smirked, reaching for the buttons in his shirt, slowly undoing them, but as George went to grab my arse and help me rock my hips against his, I grabbed his hands and shoved them away. "You're always in control, George..."

He chuckled again but that chuckle quickly faded when I leaned down and kissed up his neck, focusing on his pulse point, knowing that it drove him absolutely insane.

And I was right.

As I attached my lips to his pulse point, his breath deepened and I felt him lean his head back to give me more access.

I undid the last button in his shirt and pushed it over his shoulders, letting it fall around the chair. I then stood up on my knees that rested on either side of his thighs so that I could undo his trousers, but I never stopped attacking his neck with kisses.

"I want to touch you." George said, followed by a whimper as I sucked his skin in between my teeth.

"Then touch me."

I felt his hands run up my back and next thing I knew, he had undid my bra and easily removed it due to it having no straps.

I pulled back from his neck to look at him, both of our breathings being heavy.

George ran his fingers up my side, studying my body before his eyes flicked up to my face. He grasped my jaw and pulled me down to kiss him but it was short before he decided to travel kisses down my collarbone, towards my breasts, and just as he reached them, I heard a sound.

"Wait... George—"

"Hmm?"

"What was that?"

He pulled back to look at me.

"What was what?"

"That sound." I said and looked towards the door.

"I didn't hear anything." George pressed a kiss to the side of my right breast but I ran my fingers into his hair and yanked his head back, looking down at him.

"I heard the doorbell." I said.

"The doorbell? Who would be ringing the doorbell at this time?" He asked.

"How am I supposed to know? All I know is that I heard it."

George sighed, running a hand over his face.

"Alright, hop off. I'll go check who it is." He said and tapped the back of my thighs with his hands.

I got off of him and picked up my bra from the floor, taking it on while George stood up and closed his trousers, then reached for his shirt and threw it on without buttoning it.

"I'll be right back." He told me, pressing a kiss to my forehead before he left the office, leaving the door open.

I reached for my dress and pulled it over my head, letting it fall around my torso and my thighs, then I leaned against the desk with my arms folded over my chest.

"What are you doing here?" I heard George's faint voice from the shop.

I looked towards the door that led out to the shop and decided to approach it, placing a hand against the doorframe as I stepped out into the small hallway.

I could see the door from a distance. I could see George's covered back at the door, standing in front of someone I couldn't see.

George still hadn't buttoned his shirt and he hadn't fixed his hair from when I messed it up with my fingers.

I could hear a female voice speak but it was so faint and so small that I couldn't quite put a finger to who it belonged to.

"You can't just show up here." George spoke. "I've already said what my view is on this situation and it's not going to change because you show up and shed a few tears."

I quickly realised who it was. Angelina.

"They're my children, George!" I heard her raise her voice and I immediately recognised her voice.

I slowly approached them, their voices becoming clearer.

"You lost the right to call them your children the day you decided to get up and leave." George said. "How many times do I need to tell you to stop coming back? You're messing with their heads and I'm not gonna sit back and watch you do that to them."

When I reached them, I ran a hand up George's back, feeling him relax at my touch while glancing down at me.

"Of course." Angelina laughed when her eyes landed on me, but she didn't bother saying anything to me. Instead she looked at George again. "I'm an unfit parent, George? Our children are upstairs and you're down here, fucking this cheap tramp?"

"Oi!" George snapped and stepped forward to hide me from Angelina's view. "Keep Dahlia out of your mouth. This has nothing to do with her... you're—"

"Then why is she here?!"

"Don't interrupt me!" George snapped again. "You're the problem here, Angelina. Can't you see how fucked up all of this is? You left in the middle of the night, leaving your husband, your baby, your son and then two weeks later, you sent divorce papers in the mail. No explanation... no nothing, and then you came back years later and expected everyone to welcome you with open arms, and now you're back again—"

George let out a laugh.

"And Dahlia is here because I love her, and the kids love her." He added. "If I see you show up here again, I'll get a restraining order."

George slammed the door in her face before he waved his hands at the curtains in the shop, all of them closing immediately.

He turned the lock and then looked at me.

"You okay?" I asked softly, wrapping my arms around his back as he wrapped his around my shoulders.

"Yeah." He breathed, resting his forehead against mine. "But I'm tired. Let's get upstairs and watch the film with Freddie and Roxi."

"Okay." I smiled weakly, tilting my chin upwards to kiss his lips. "I'm here if you want to talk about it. Or anything else for that matter."