Sixty

I should really clean up my flat.

I'm having my little sister stay with me for two nights and my flat looks like shit.

-

I nearly choked as George showed up at my work the next morning.

He was wearing what looked to be an old Quidditch jumper and seeing as it looked a little tight on him, I could only assume it was his.

"What—" I let out a small chuckle. "...didn't have any other clothes to wear?"

"What do you mean?" He sounded offended as he shut the door behind him. "I look very fashionable!"

"Sure." I chuckled, pushing myself out of the chair while George put the smoothie on the desk.

"I haven't got around to washing yet." He admitted with a smile. "This was the only thing for me to wear."

I hummed, running my hand up his chest and around to the nape of his neck.

"Hi." I smiled coyly while he placed his hands on my hips and leaned down to kiss me.

"Hi." He mocked my tone, wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Is your back still hurting?"

"It's so annoying." I groaned, throwing my head against his chest. "I must've pulled a muscle or something. I'm getting old."

George snickered as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, keeping me locked against his body.

"You're twenty-six."

"Twenty-seven in December!" I pointed out and looked up at him. "And I only used the excuse that you use whenever your back hurts."

"The only difference love... is that I am old."

"Thirty-four isn't old either."

"It's six years from forty."

I snorted at that, pulling away before walking around to sit in the chair.

"The reason you get back pain is because you have a job where you carry a lot of heavy things." I said and rested my head against the backrest, tilting it so that I could still look at George. "And you always forgot that magic exists."

He chuckled and placed his hands against the desk, leaning on them to look at me.

"That posture isn't going to do anything good for your backache."

I rolled my eyes as I sat up straight.

"I've been looking over some surnames." I explained to him. "Surnames to replace Willows. I don't want to continue having my dads last name so..."

I pulled open a drawer and pulled out the printed papers, handing them over to George so he could look at them.

"Buttercup?" He snickered. "Love, you are not naming yourself Dahlia Buttercup."

I shrugged.

"It does sound pretty bad."

"Fauns?" He asked. "Faun like the god with goat horns and a tail?"

"Oh my god." I groaned. "I'm just trying to find a name."

"I like Raywood." He pointed out. "Dahlia Raywood."

I hummed.

"I like that one too." I said and then my eyes widened. "Ooh! Or just Ray. Dahlia Ray."

George looked at me, smiling at my excitement.

"But it needs to fit the girls too." I said. "Elenora Ray-Baddock. Leah Ray-Baddock. That sounds good."