Seventeen

George and I had well... gotten in the mood to say the least.

I was pressed against the wall of my office while he was planting several kisses along my neck, his other hand working between my legs.

I was a moaning mess who hadn't been sexually touched for weeks — the last time being when we had drunk sex after meeting at a bar in London.

One of my hands were tangled in his hair while the other dragged down his back.

I could feel his hard bulge against my hip, and as I fell to my knees and undid his trousers, his phone went off.

I looked up at George who was now supporting his weight against the wall with one hand, sighing.

"I'll turn it off." He told me, digging his phone out of his pocket. "One second."

Though when he looked at the display, he hesitated, glanced at me, then at the phone, at me and then at the phone again.

"It's the school."

As I looked up at him, I nodded and sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall while George looked at me.

"Well?" I laughed. "Answer the phone. It may be important."

"I hope so." He breathed, widening his eyes at me before he answered the call and pressed his phone to his ear. "George Weasley here..."

I folded my legs and looked down at my trousers which were undid from when he pushed his hand no to them after undoing them.

"What do you mean by; suspended?"

I looked up as George placed a hand on his hip, looking confused.

"Well, why did she kick him?"

I heard some talking on the other end but I couldn't make out the words.

"Right, so tell me why my kids were suspended and not the others when it seems pretty clear that all my kids did was defend themselves?"

He seemed to get rather angry at the person calling and I felt myself worry about whatever happened with his children at school.

"You know what? That's great. You're doing an excellent job as the principal."

I bit my lip, continuing to stare up at him.

"No because I informed the school about the racist remarks my son receives almost on a daily basis and you refused you do anything because as you said; they're just kids. But now you're telling me that both of my kids are suspended for defending themselves?"

Oh fuck.

"That's completely fine, sir." George said through gritted teeth. "I'll come pick them up right away."

He hung up and looked down at me, his expression softening when his eyes met mine.

"What happened?"

"Uh... a few kids from Fred's class has been making remarks about his skin colour, refusing to sit with him because of that and his hair for a while now. Apparently he got in a fight today. His anger got the best of him. Roxanne saw it on the playground, went to defend her older brother who then defended her when one of the guys called her the n-word..." George sighed and ran a hand over his face while I got off the floor, buttoning my trousers. "...Fred pushed that boy who pushed back and then Roxanne kicked him between the legs. Both Fred and Roxanne are now suspended for two weeks while the white kids go home without even as much as a detention or a lecture."

He let out a angry laugh as he pushed his phone into his pocket.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I breathed, tilting my head. "Hurry to go get them, then. I'm sure they're gonna need a hug from you."