-3-

"Ahhh!!" shouted Clay after Cheryl stuck the knife in his right thigh. "Plee, shah," he whimpered. He hissed through the mouth plug; his hands were both clutched by chain shackles, attached to the wood above his head, and by this point, he was shirtless with blood and sweat mixed flowing through his skin.

Cheryl sneered at him. "Want me to stop, huh?" She pulled out the knife off his skin, letting the blood flow out from his veins. "I'm easy to talk to... if you'd give me what I want, of course." She ran the tip of the knife on his stomach, asking, "What? Give up now?"

The guy looked down instead of retaining his pleading eyes on her. 

Cheryl scoffed as she walked backwards. She looked away and threw the knife that went directly on his palm.

"Ahhh!" he groaned, crying. "Fuck!" Still, with his voice muffled against the plug.

Cheryl pulled out the gun from the back hem of her pants and pointed it directly at his head in a distance. "You know, I can change my mind and I can be nice sometimes, but you're testing my patience," she said sternly. "I'm counting to three and if you don't tell me who the fuck sent you, then I won't hesitate to pull this trigger and let your skull be ran through by a bullet."

Clay looked at her weakly. He knew in the first place that what he's doing was dangerous, but he had to for the safety of his family knowing that his boss plays dirty; like Cheryl.

"One!" Cheryl paused, smiling devilishly. "Two!"

••

"What the fuck! You did this?!" Toni, from the other side of the set-up, yelled loudly that her voice echoed through the minimalist-designed room with chains, shackles, ankle shackles attached on the wall; cabinets screwed, staying still across her and every corner that she assumed were the storage where the other pieces of equipment were placed. "Let me go!"

Anxiously screaming, she tugged on the chain attached to a wood backdrop with cuffs wrapped around her wrists; her arms were hanging in the air and her feet had the same situation as her hands. "Ahhhhh!!!!" she screamed, "heeeelp!!! Somebody, help meee!"

"Look, I'm sorry," Archie said sincerely. He was indeed, but it was a task. He couldn't resist.

Toni just death glared at him, flashing her watering eyes. "No, you're not!" she yelled back. "I have cousins to take care of and this bullshit is fucking cruel! Let me go now! I need to see them!"

"I'm sorry, I can't do that," replied the man, looking down in guilt. "It's my job. I'm sorry."

••

Cheryl was about to pull the trigger when Sawyer walked in and calmly called for her. "CM."

Cheryl licked her inner gum, still with her eyes glaring at him. "What do you want, Sawyer? I'm busy."

"Well, as you instructed; I should call for you when Topaz wakes up."

Cheryl deadly smirked. "Well, wait for me. I have something important to do. You're lucky. I'll probably kill you next time. See ya."

Toni kept screaming; she did not care about how sore her throat was. She was continuously tugging on her cuffs, making her bruises a lot more visible and surely painful.

"Toni, please just--"

"Don't fucking call me by that name, you fucking redhead son of ahh!! Let me go!!!"

Archie sighed, anxiously waiting for Cheryl to come by. From the other division of the room on the same floor grounds, Cheryl arrived in approximately 2 minutes of walking.