-8-

"Where are we going and why am I wearing this outfit? Boots, really? This is ridiculous," Toni said, complaining about her outfit of olive green tank top tucked in her black cargo pants, while they were heading to Cheryl's newly bought black Chevrolet car.

"Like what I've said...you need to start your training, Topaz," Cheryl, wearing a full suit outfit with white shirt underneath, said, "get in."

She opened the front door car for Toni who looked at her with crumpled eyebrows.

"I said, get in."

"Okay. This is ugh," she said, mumbling.

Toni had gotten better in spending time with the people inside the house; well, she had no choice but to belong. She's trying so hard not to mess anything, afraid that her cousins might get involved but her tactlessness was still there.

20 minutes into the ride, Toni got bored of silence, so she opened the car stereo to supposedly look for music, but Cheryl blocked her immediately.

"If you're going to play love songs, for fuck sake just don't. Love doesn't exist so stop being a hopeless romantic type of girl," Cheryl said, chuckling.

"Tss, you're bitter because you probably haven't had any lover before," Toni replied, looking ahead with crossed arms while Cheryl dropped her face muscles. "If you fall, you fall hard and let's see if you won't swallow what you just said."

"That won't happen, Topaz. Mark my words." Cheryl shook her head, looking in the rear mirror.

"Whatever, if you say so."

Cheryl smirked before putting the car into its fastest speed, making Toni squeal and grip the car seat.

"What the fuck! Stop it!" the frightened girl yelled.

Cheryl scoffed, smirking. "I thought you're not afraid to die?"

Toni rolled her eyes. "I said stop it!"

With her reply, Cheryl stepped on the break making the car wheel leave traces on the road from its screech.

"What?" Cheryl asked, smirking at Toni who's breathing hard.

"This isn't funny," Toni replied, trying to slow down her breathing but she couldn't. When Cheryl noticed that she wasn't kidding, her face obviously gained worry, but tried to hide it and waited until Toni opened her eyes.

"If you're going to kill me, I said you can do it fast," she mumbled, looking down, "I don't wanna experience another pain for a long time 'cause I've had enough."

Cheryl moved her eyes low before looking ahead. "You're too dramatic," she said before driving the car ahead.

Toni exhaled while Cheryl remained with her confused but worried face.

••

Firing Range

"Hi, CM!" One greeted while they were walking by the hallway of an open field. The others followed either by waving their hands or greeting vocally, while Toni remained behind, following her until they reached Cheryl's private room.

"What are we doing here?" Toni asked, looking around the room where different guns were attached to the wall.

"Take this," Cheryl replied, tossing a pistol to her.

Toni caught it with her hands, but placed it on the table. "I'm not using that shit," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Are you sure about that?" Cheryl husked, walking to her with a smirk. "I think we were clear about my terms?"