-48-

S&D's

5:50 pm

Cheryl was seated across from Mr. Clint (5'9 tall, around mid-40's, has black hair and beard,) around the blackjack gaming table. Her men and his were gathered around, watching and observing; each one carrying their hidden guns somewhere in their clothes. The game was close to its finish line. Everyone was excited to see what cards each player was holding.

Cheryl had those familiar blazing and taunting eyes and Mr. Clint didn't like it. He felt insulted and he could clearly smell his defeat. As the game kept going, Cheryl flashed a deriding smirk. It alarmed her opponent.

Mr. Clint did his best to cheat, it included bribing the croupier beforehand the game. He thought he was gonna succeed in his manipulating tactics, but it all went wrong when Chery hit a jack and an ace.

He'd gone fuming. "How the fuck did that happen?"

Cheryl shrugged brazenly. "Luck, I guess?"

He didn't respond but displayed a warning through his eyes .

"You think I didn't know that you're cheating?" Cheryl chuckled, insulting. "I can read every player's language. You're an open and easy essay."

Cheryl knew that that silence would lead to something, a brawl. When Mr. Clint stood up, everyone pointed their guns at who.

"Calm down, guys." Cheryl gestured with her palms. "The game was great. Right, Mr. Clint?"

He remained glaring.

"... unless you have something in mind?" she added with a smirk.

"What about this?" Mr. Clint pulled out a pistol from his body strap, under his coat, and spotted it directly at her.

"CM," Archie, holding a gun straight ahead, called for caution.

"I'm good," she replied calmly. "Mr. Clint... keep it up next time, hmm? Today was just not your moment."

"You're not gonna get away with this, Blossom." He stepped closer to her.

"Don't fucking take another step." Sawyer blocked him from moving closer to Cheryl.

"It's okay." Cheryl tapped his shoulder twice.

Still with the gun pointed at her face, she kept herself cool. She let him talk shit about her and she didn't care less. All she could hear was a high pitch and deafening tone because of rage. She's had enough, so she aggressively grabbed the pistol from his hand and reversed their setting. It was her skill afterall.

"That's enough," she husked before looking at the armed men behind Mr. Clint. "Dare to move and I'll let you watch his brain splatter on the floor."

"Put your guns down!" Mr. Clint yelled. "We're not done yet, Blossom."

Cheryl stepped forward, a meter away from the man. "You lose, you heard me? I get to take everything you bet on the game and we're good."

Mr. Clinton scoffed, shaking his head. "You cheated."

"No, you did. Just a quick reminder... You know me, right? I don't care how big your syndicate is, you can't take me down. A lot have tried and they failed. If you want to add to that list, then go ahead. Get yourself ready for bloodshed."

"We'll see about that," he whispered sternly.

"Archie, take the cheque and cash," Cheryl ordered, her eyes still stuck on Mr. Clint.

"You may go now," she added.

With fire in his eyes, Mr. Clint exited the building with his men.