-37-

...

Cheryl smiled back and shared another kiss with her before walking away.

"Well," Timothy walked in, stopping Cheryl from passing, "we need to talk."

"Hi, good morning." Cheryl placed her hands in her pockets. "What about Uncle?"

Timothy smirked. "Well, I learned about an interesting fact just a few minutes ago..."

Cheryl nodded. "Okay? Listening."

"... I think she should be included," he looked at Toni, "right, Ms. Topaz?"

Cheryl felt like the spotlight dropped on her head as her jaws opened in shock. She glanced at Toni who, most definitely, looked surprised and terrified at the same time.

"Uh..." Cheryl wiped her mouth in anxiousness, "... Uncle... what do you mean?"

Timothy scoffed, still with that dangerous smirk on his face. "Oh, son..." he stepped closer to Cheryl, "how dare you."

At that end of sentence, Cheryl received a full force punch on her left face that made her drop on her knees.

"Babe!" Toni yelled in caution and attempted to help Cheryl, but Timothy stopped her by a hand.

"Stay where you are," he said, stern, "and I'll handle you later."

Toni froze, her eyes filled with terror.

"Uncle, please," Cheryl whimpered, trying to get up, but instead a kick on her left shoulder made her lie on the floor.

"Stop, please," Toni begged, her tears streaming down her face.

Timothy, with his clenched jaws, rolled up his long sleeves and grabbed Cheryl's collar to make her stand on her feet.

Cheryl's nose was bleeding, same as her left cheekbone. "Uncle... let's talk in private, please..." she begged, "... I'll explain everything."

Timothy did let her collar loosen, but Cheryl's abdomen received another punch that made her cough in pain.

While Cheryl was in agonizing pain, Timothy went to grab Toni's left bicep as tight as he could and drag her out of the balcony.

"Ah!" Toni grunted out loud.

"Uncle!" Cheryl went after them and did her best to remove his grip from Toni. "Stop! Stop!" It took a couple of pulls until Timothy had enough, giving Toni a slap that caused Cheryl to be more furious and return a punch that was dodged.

Timothy elbowed Cheryl's back and pinned her to the wall. Their eyes were both in heat.

"Listen to me," he husked while Cheryl was trying to detach herself, "what you did is treachery, son..."

His grip tightened even more then she looked at Toni whose cheek was marked and was crying to his right.

"In the pit, now!" He yelled and Toni flinched.

"No!" Cheryl guarded, but Timothy slammed her against the wall.

"And don't you dare try to escape, you hear me? Now!" He repeated and Toni shared a defeated look with Cheryl before she walked away.

He looked back at Cheryl who was too infuriated. "Do you really think I wouldn't find out, huh?"

Cheryl spat some blood out on the floor.

Still with a blazing mood, Timothy dragged Cheryl upto her office and pushed her in, forcefully.

"Uncle," Cheryl rasped and wiped her nose with her index finger, "... please, let me explain."