-27-

"Why did you choose camping again?" Archie asked Cheryl as soon as he closed the back door of the first van where their trip essentials were. "You can literally buy the whole island and the rooms, but, just why?"

Cheryl placed her sunglasses on top of her head. "Well… I thought about that, too. But I know Toni would love it, so."

Archie smiled.

"She loves nature, the ocean, the sky, trees, everything. She'd love to watch the sunrise and sunset for sure. Besides, we're always in the same setting, you know."

Archie shook his head, smiling. "You're so in love, CM."

Cheryl anxiously glanced at him and looked down. "Uh, where are the others?" She wore back her sunglasses and avoided his statement.

"Here, boss. I'm so ready, " Jones said, walking with Sawyer and Limuel. "We're so ready. Do you see our outfits? We're prepared ha!" Bragging their simple and casual but elegant looks, they smiled widely for reasons of having this small break from their jobs.

Cheryl scoffed, eyeing at their looks. "Cool fits. The girls?"

"They're on their way down. But, gossips first, of course," Limuel said, chuckling.

They waited for a couple of minutes more until Liza, Katrina, Kate, and Toni walked out of the front door.

"Hi, babe," Toni greeted, standing by Cheryl's right.

"Is everything ready?" Cheryl asked, holding her waist.

"Hell yeah," Kate replied, placing her arm around Katrina. "You ready?" She asked the girl who rolled her eyes in response.

"Trio is fine ready, CM," Liza said and smiled.

"What about Lodge?" Sawyer asked innocently. "Isn't she coming?"

Cheryl, Toni, and the others who knew about that matter shared obvious glances, so Archie tapped the man's shoulders.

"Bro, we can talk about it later."

Sawyer shrugged with his curious mind. "Yeah, sure. You haven't explained why she was acting extra weird and rude, so, I'll wait for an answer."

"Uhm..." Toni awkwardly smiled. "...Tabitha isn't here yet."

"Oh." Cheryl nodded. "We can wait. Uhm, I j-"

"Oh, nevermind. She's here now." Toni smiled and gazed at the girl who was looking around with her wide eyes.

"Bro, you're drooling," Jones teased, nudging Sawyer's left arm.

"Is she Toni's… what?" He asked, looking at her.

Archie snorted. "Cousin," he whispered.

"Damn. I feel so single," Limuel mumbled, chuckling.

Sawyer smirked as he placed his phone out to take a candid picture of the girl that just arrived. "And... Saved!"

"Psycho," Jones whispered, sniggering.

"Sorry... I'm late," Tabitha said, standing by Toni's left.

"All good." Cheryl flashed a small smile as Tabitha made eye contact with everyone.

"What the hell. Is this the reason why you don't wanna go home anymore?" She whispered to Toni who scrunched her nose.

"Couz, we have a trip to go to. Later, we'll have a Q and A. Let's go?" Toni suggested.

"Let's ride!" Jones cheered, walking to the first van.

"Here we come, winter sun!" Limuel laughed, tapping Archie's back.