Ch-42: Distance

I enter the room and realise how fucked up it is.
Fucked up for them. Ha!
A smile graces my face as I venture deeper into the room. There are shelves and shelves of guns, ranging from small to big, silent to loud. You get the idea. It's dead silent here,though. Not a single bug and neither does this room have any windows. All it has is the door I came up in and another door that who knows leads where. As I continue walking, I hear light footsteps. So light it's hard to hear and if I wasn't on alert like usual, I wouldn't have heard it. Coming out of my stance, I grab three guns. Fully loaded and all and hide behind a shelf just as the door opens. Phew.
"Where the fuck is she?" I hear what sounds like Frosty yell.
"Come the fuck out, bitch." I hear another one yell. Thunderstrike guy. I smirk. Not today, buddy. I hear their footsteps getting close to me. Way too close. So right as they step about a foot away from me, I start shooting. I hit the frosty guy and his friend on their shoulders and they start shooting back. Not today, boys. Thunderstrike is running full speed at me as the other two fall down groaning. Seeing as the small door might be my only escape, I run into it. Luckily, it's small and thunder cannot get in. Ha serves you right. Shockingly, the hallway gets more and more bigger as I walk forwards. I keep walking for what feels like hours but must have been only live five minutes when I see immense light. Finally. I reached the end.

Lucas's POV

It's been hours since we last saw Rose. Since she ran into that goddamn forest. All of us are worked up and worried. We don't have mafia connections like her but we still have our men that work for us, so we have asked them to search every inch of that forest.
Just when we thought we were getting closer as siblings with her, when we had just gotten to have a place in her life, the distance between us got more farther apart. Please be okay, bambina.

Elijah's POV

God how did I let her run into that goddarn forest alone? What if something happens to her? She is the leader of the mafia, but that doesn't stop me from worrying about her. Honestly speaking, I am sure we all have grown to love her just like we always did. Even Alex. She has always been our happiness. I hope the distance between us again doesn't tear us apart again. I hope you are okay, sorrelina.

Third Person POV

Alex, Jayden and Cole were all in their gym. Punching and working out, doing anything and everything to keep their mind off of her. No one knew why this distance was beginning to affect them so much, but little did they know, they had grown more attached than they planned.
.
.
.
.
(Sorry this is so short am trying my best but school sucks I have over 50 pages to write am gonna die wth)
Anyways tysm for 47K reads omg ya all are the best lots of love😭🥺❤