Ch-46: Pillow Fight

Rose POV
As we pull away from the hug, I smile at them. An actual genuine smile.
And even if I can tell it shocks them, they all return it.
"Let's go inside." Elijah says as he leads us inside. I just nod as I walk beside Lucas, into the house that I can finally call a home.
"Can we talk?" I ask them as we all enter and Alex locks the door.
They just nod and we all go and sit in the living room. And I start.
"I know we had a very....rocky start but I am ready to start fresh. Of course I still want my privacy and the things like that but the rule of physical contact? Yeah I think I like hugs." I smile as I see Cole give the biggest grin ever. "I want us to be a family. An actual one." I say and look at everyone. Everyone slowly nods and Elijah starts speaking.
"Of course, bambina. (baby girl) I promise we will be the family you want and deserve."
"We will be there for each other." Lucas says.
"And we will respect your privacy and also respect you." Alex says.
"We will take your opinions in matters and listen to you in any troubles." Jayden.
"And we will make sure to not make you uncomfortable." Cole.
I just smile and so does everyone. This feels good. To be here, with no fighting. Just peaceful.
"Go take a shower you stink." Alex says and we all laugh. I playfully throw a pillow at him and that starts it.
Our first sibling pillow fight.
____________
THE END
omg what a journey from 10 reads to over 55K😭❤
thank you for everything and I am sorry if this book wasn't upto your expectations, I tried my best.
Keep an eye for more books here!
here's my ig: deeply_in_thought
or you can just text me here for anything!
again, thank you!
for choosing to read this and also for sticking around.
goodbye
for now
💕💕💕