Ch-6: Abandoned

I woke up the next day to the sun shining in on my face.
Wait...didn't I close the shutters before I slept? I swear I did then how..?
I sit up straight and I freeze. There's a letter on my windowsill and a...handprint on my window?
I shakily open the letter that has drops of...blood?!
I still open it and read it. Terror engulfs me as I go through that dreadful letter twice just to convince myself it's true and I am not in a nightmare. The letter goes:

"Enjoyed my previous letter did you? Well now I know where you live. But don't worry, I won't come for you unless Jordan, My old buddy, is back. After all, we did promise to handle you together now, didn't we? Oh and you might be wondering whose blood is on the front of this letter?  If you guessed it to be your mother's, ding ding ding! I went to her grave and did a small project. I hope you enjoyed reading this and remember:
I am coming for you."
I dropped the letter and ran to the toilet and threw up. That sick f**k. He wrote that last line in blood. My mom's blood.

I changed into some other clothes without paying any attention to what I was doing. I couldn't go anywhere or escape anywhere. Where would I go? I was trapped. I locked all the doors and Windows of my room and plopped down onto my bed.
As soon as I was on my bed, everything came rushing into my mind. Everything. My childhood.
How my lovely brothers abandoned me. How they gave me up for someone who was not even family. All but Cole. He was the only one who didn't abandon me and mom. But he had to once mom died. And she killed mom. I saw it. So did Cole. 
Through the years, I have been bullied, until I started to fight.
People taunted me calling me a "mistake" and how I was just an "abandoned" science project. Abandoned. Thrown away like nothing. Through the years,  I have started thinking of myself as worthless. Just the way people say. Why shouldn't I? That's how I felt after they abandoned me. After mom died. After everything that has happened. Maybe I am not supposed to live. I get out my mom's old phone and look through it. There are numerous pictures of me and her. There were some of them as well, but I deleted those. All except Cole's.
As I drift into an uneasy sleep, only one word rings in my mind.
Abandoned.
.
.
.
.
sorry the chaptes have been so short it's difficult to keep up with exams.
Well I hope you guys enjoyed it :)
sorry for any typos or grammatical mistakes.

Vote
Comment
Share