Ch-16:Shopping trouble-I

I finally reach home and by the time I do, it's 11:30 p.m. Shit. I quickly get in and head upstairs. Not bothering to take a shower again, I slip into some black ripped jeans, a light blue bell sleeves top and my black boots and I add a waist bag and put in my phone and other stuff. And finally, I add a pocket knife into the bag and a gun inside my boot.
I then head downstairs and see Lucas and Jayden already there.
"You look good." Jayden says. I just give him a small smile. I mean why not, right? Who knows how long I will last here.
"All ready to go?" Lucas asks.
Me and Jayden both say "yup" and then we head out to the car. I silently get into the back seat 'cus I hate the front seat. Yes I know, 'who hates the front seat?' I know but I do.
Jayden slips into the front seat and Lucas into the driver's seat, and then we head off to the mall.

*time skip to when they reach the mall*

We finally reach the mall and I immediately head over to a clothes store. I might be a mafia leader but a girl needs her clothes okay.

*time to skip to after they are done shopping*
(sorry but honestly am not well rn and I can't think of anything🥺)

Just as we are heading out of the mall, I see two guys. I freeze and so do Lucas and Jordan.
These guys are from my rival gang. And they know me.
Shit.
How do we fight here?
Crap.
God really hates me, huh.
Fuck it.
.
.
.
.
.
I know this is a very short update but am sorry x
Hope you enjoyed this chapter 💕
Sorry for any typos or grammatical mistake💖
.
.

Vote
Comment
Share
💓