The next teenage sitcom

After, Garth kissed Terri on the cheek she's been hyperventilating, and that was three hours ago. "Will you calm down." I said watching her breath in to a paper bag. "He kissed me." she gasped. "Please the bag, the bag." I reminded her, so she could breath calmly. "Just breath." I said, as my phone began to ring. It was Nash, and I really wanted to give him space, but I didn't want to cave. So, I tossed the phone away. "I'm better now." she said. "Do you think he likes me?" she asked. I looked at her, as Garth would. "He might." I said with a grin. "He doesn't even know my name, how could he like me." she said putting her face in her palms.

"Do you know, that your roommate is the most bad ass girl on campus, and your crush's best friend and ex-girlfriend." I said to her. "You guys dated? Won't that be awkward?" she was backtracking, something she did often, when she was nervous. "It's not awkward." I said. "And get dressed, were going out tonight." I told her. She looked scared, and she just ought to. "Where are we going?" she pulled on a yellow sweater and some dingy blue jeans. "Grab what you need for the night, and come on." I said grabbing my leather jacket and a mini bag of Cheez-it's. We locked the door and headed to Scott's apartment, because there was still cleaning to do at Nash's.

We walked up the stairs of the building, and to the door at the end of the third floor hall. I haven't been here in a while. I knocked on the door. Carr answered, "Look who it is, Calamity Jane." he hugged me. "And she brought a friend." Marcy walked over. "I'm Terri, Terri Ryder. Maverick's roommate." Terri said meakishly. "Guys, Terri's new, so play nice." I said. "I grew up with five brothers, they can't really do anything to shock me." she laughed lightly. "Don't say that, honey. They'll be on you like white on rice." Hayley came from upstairs. The guys just made creepy faces at her, mostly just smiles and waves.

"Garth and Warner are on there way." Brax said. "What about Nash?" Marcy asked. "My brother, is going through a spell." Braxton said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Fine, I'll cave." I said. I grabbed my keys and left Terri in the capable hands of the girls.

I made it to Nash's just as Garth and Warner were leaving. "Garfield, Terri's with everyone else, just keep an eye on her" I said. He agreed, and he and Warner walked to Scott's.

I knocked on the door to Nash's door. He came to answer it, "I knew you forgot..." he trailed off, probably thinking it was someone else. "I don't want to talk to you." he said walking away. "Well, right now. I don't care." I said. I was tired if the endless game of phone tag, unanswered text messages, and using our friends as owls. "I'm done with the reckless girl who doesn't care about anyone but herself." he yelled at me. "Then, I'll be done with the boy who I've loved since I was six and stealing chickens." I yelled back. "It doesn't matter, he died." he yelled at me. I shed a tear, "I'm done with the boy who always stood by me, even when I was wrong." I yelled back. "I'm done with the girl who leaves when things just start to get good." his words burned like venom. "Then, I'm done thinking that the boy I loved, could be the man I always dreamed of." I broke down into tears. My eyes clouded over with tears, "I'm done believing in the Nash Bond that everyone counted out." I cried. I sat on the cold wood floor, "I'm done believing that he could ever love me." That was the breaking point, that was his Achilles heel, his love for me. "What?" he wrapped me in his strong arms. "I'm so sorry, for everything." he said leaning against a nearby wall. "No, it's my fault. I'm sorry." I retorted. "Please, we both said things we didn't mean." he said. "I'm sorry." I kissed him. "I'm sorry." he kissed me back.

Softly, slowly his tongue and mine fought for dominance, he eventually won. We laid on he floor, Nash slightly hovering above me. I pulled of his shirt, and he pulled down my jeans. his hands glided across my body, leaving me hot and wanting. He pulled off my shirt, as I undid his pants. "I'm sorry." he kissed me going down my chest. He fondled my breasts and toyed with my clit. I moaned in pleasure, begging him to stop. He refused, as he bit my nipples. He brought me to the couch, where he removed my soaking panties, and his boxers, revealing how hard he was. He put on condom, and thrusted himself inside of me.