Bad boy loses his mind

"Look, either we all play or none of us!" I yelled at the football coach. 

"Listen son, I don't need a bunch of juvenile delinquents on my team." he yelled back. 

"We were never tried as juveniles, sir." Jaz put in. That may have scared him. 

"Coach, they're all good guys, hard workers, I'll vouch for them." Mavy said. "They beat the crap out of Morgan this morning." 

"Well, if you know them they must be good, MJ." he said. 

"You sure do have a lot of nicknames, Mav!" Carr said. 

"Well, she is the reason we got to state last year." the coach said. 

"Well you got practice in an hour coach, and we better get going." she said to him. 

"Alright, MJ." he said heading to the field. 

We walked to Maverick's in silence, between us anyway, she didn't even look at me. You've gone and done it now, Fuck-up! 

"So, MJ, Mav, Mavy? Any other names we should know about?" Jaz asked her. 

"Nope, you've got them all covered, my friend." she said, with a smile. 

We got back to her house, and I didn't even go inside. I jumped in my car and drove off. I was losing my mind! I was joining the football team, moved out of the city, what's going on with me? Maverick! That's what it is, her. She's got me losing it, I've never been like this over a girl. 

I drove until I came to an old abandoned looking house, this was the 'apartment' my mom said I owned. It's pretty clean inside, but it needs some major external surgery. I unlocked the backdoor and there in the middle of my furniture less room, a pile of papers, letters really from my mom. I wrote her back but no response, yet! 

I climbed up the stairs and headed to the master bedroom where, I had a king sized bed, and a dresser, which didn't hold a thing. My bags scattered throughout the room, almost made me trip. I plopped down on the bed and screamed, something I haven't done since I was 4. 

An hour later, I picked up my phone and dialed a number, "Hello, I need a plane ticket to Seattle." I said. 

"Will that be one-way or round-trip, sir?" a lady said on the other end. 

"One-way, there's nothing left for me here." I said. 

The lady giggled, "You'll be flying out tomorrow from the Baltimore airport, and remember to always fly with Skys." she said then hung up the phone.