A sense of Accomplishment

Today, was the day. The last day of high school. I woke up this morning, in Scott's arms, lying in his bed. Thankfully, no one was up yet, probably because it was 3 in the morning.

¤¤¤¤¤

I eventually fell asleep. The smell of food awoke me the next morning. I got up and ready for Graduation. I wore my midnight blue dress. I made my way downstairs to find everyone dressed and ready, except one Marcy. 

"She says she's not going." Jaz informed me, adjusting his black suit vest. 

"We can just leave her." Hayley said. I threw her an evil glance. 

"Carr, go get her." I instructed. Carson was her favorite, and unlike the others he wouldn't be mean about it.

Not even ten minutes went by, Marcy and Carr were coming down the stairs. 

"I guess, I'll go." she said. 

"Now that the gangs all here let's go!" Fonzo said enthusiastically. 

"Where you headed, beautiful?" Scott asked me. 

"To go get in the car." I said. 

"Shoes, I think are required." he said looking down at my blue painted toes. 

"Oh, I'll be right back." I said running back upstairs. I grabbed my knee high Converse and my black pumps. I arrived back downstairs, this time fully dressed and ready to go.

We mad it to graduation on time, without a moment to spare. Scott, Nico, Gunner, Rocket and Marcy sat in the family section. While Jaz, Hayley, Fonzo, Grayson, Carr and me sat alphabetically with the rest of the class.

There were speeches and crying, and even a few people shouting as we walked across the stage. 

".... Alfonso Esperanza, ....., Grayson Church, Carson Church, .... Jasper Green, .... Maverick Jameason, .... Hayley Winston,.... May we have a round of applause for our graduating class of 2015." our Principal said.

We huddled up outside after the festivities, took pictures with classmates and sports teams.

 I took photos with Morgan and the football team, "So do you know where you're going yet?" Morgan asked me. 

"Well the plan is a little askew, but most likely NYU." I said to him. 

He just smiled at me, "I'm headed there, too." he said with a cheesy grin.

"Mavy, let's go." I heard Scott say. He made his way over and always, claimed me; holding my hand, kissing me, to the extreme of just yelling it out loud. 

"I guess I better go." I said to Morgan.

"What's wrong with you?" I said grabbing Scott's arm. He turned around and looked at me. His face looked burned with hate and his eyes where like lasers piercing my soul. "I'm not going to college." he said to me. "I really can't believe you." I said. He looked confused. I handed him, his letter from NYU. Like I forgot about him. "I really did rub off on you." he said hugging me. "Just open it." I instructed. "Okay!" he peeled back the seal on the envelope. He slowly read the first couple line. A smile began to creep its way onto his face. He looked at me, bright eyed and smiling faced. "I got in! How did you do this?" he said. "Please, I'm the head bad boy's girlfriend. I have my ways." I kissed his cheek. "Congratulations." "I have no idea how you pulled this off, but I don't care. Thanks babe." he said hugging me tightly.

"Looks like someone is headed NYU." Fonz said. 

"Of course." Carr added. He released me keeping me close with an arm wrapped around my waist.