A bad girl's birthday

What are the odds, if me being in the city that never sleeps, with the best friends I could ever ask for, and the best boyfriend this side of the Mississippi.

I only wish that, all the bad that comes with that good, would just vanish. "Come on, sleepy head." Nash nudged me awake. "I wanna sleep." I said burying myself under the soft, warm blankets. This idiot, had me up until midnight just because, and now it's 6 in the morning. "Well, I'm making French Toast for breakfast." he said. I peered through my blanket fort, "And sausage?"

"Yup!"

"And grits?"

"Yup!" he said leaving the room. I rushed out of the door behind him, not caring that I was in just one of his t-shirts. "Looks like somebody can get up for a little food." Garth said. "Cut it out." Terri punched him. "We're headed out and Nico's gone too." she said before pushing Garth out of the door. As the door click, letting us know it was locked. Nash picked me up and sat me on the counter top. "Good morning." he said. "Good morning." I said with a faint smile. "So, breakfast?" He clapped his hands together. "Yes!" I violently shook my head. After, making breakfast and feeding food to each other, which was really messy. I got dressed and me and the girls went to hang out. The guys joined us later and we went to a club, and chilled out back at Nash's apartment. Today was pretty fun, and it really seems like the bad gave it a rest for the day.

Rocket and Gunner called me earlier and almost talked my ear off about everything that's been going on since I left. I eventually crawled back in bed, and as I drifted off to sleep, Nash kissed my forehead and said, "Happy Birthday, baby." And laid next to me.

Sorry this is short, but I wanted this in before the night was over!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAVY!!

Happy Pi Day to everyone. 3.1415

Love you guys!!