Mustang Sally, more like Sally Died

Damn! I was working on my Mustang, and pretty mad that something is wrong with the engine. There's something knocking, and metal in the oil.

"Mavy, family meeting." Rocket yelled. 

The once a month family meeting. I started upstairs, more than my family was here! 

"What's going on?" I asked coming into the room. Sitting in a row on the couch; My parents, Scott's mom, Nico, Gunner, Rocket. Sitting on the floor; Jaz, Fonzie, Grayson and Carr. They all just stared at me. My hair was pulled up, and I was in a tank top and some big work pants and boots, but nothing strange. 

They looked at each other before each one spoke, "We're all here because we care," my parents started, 

"I know my son, he's not the brightest when it comes to the important things," Scott's mom said. I was confused and had no idea what to say, 

"He really cares about you." Jaz said. 

"He adores you." Fonzie followed. 

"He's whipped." Grayson added. "So when you read this, don't get mad." Carr said. 

"He's been really good for you." Nico said. 

"You're happy!" Gunner emphasized. Then, Rocket got up, and hugged me and handed me a letter. 

"I don't know what you guys are talking about, but thanks." I headed back to the garage. I put the letter on my workbench, and went back to working.

I was thinking the entire time of how, the letter could be life changing. I decided to end the suspense and read it, and in the most beautiful long hand was my name, Maverick Jameason. I opened the letter:

To my dearest Mavy,

I'm not really good at these things, but I have to do something and I don't want you to be angry, and I definitely don't want to hurt you or make you cry.

I have to... this isn't going to be easy, but I have to leave you. You're the most precious thing in my entire life. I can't let anything happen to you, and well I'm pretty much a trouble magnet, and I couldn't do that to you.

I'm heading back to Baltimore but I don't plan on staying. I'm really going to miss you.

The only one who will ever adore you,

Scott Darrell Stryker

I cried for hours, I smashed car parts, destroyed my car. I couldn't take it, he just left.