Check the Alcohol Content

After a wonderful time scaring three 'rough and tough' football players shitless. We end at a club back in Baltimore, where we partied after our first team win. "I don't think we can get in." one of Patrick's friends, Kevin, says. "Kev, don't worry." I said touching up my makeup. "Come on, let's go." Nash knocked on my window. I got out, "If we're gonna dance, I have to change shoes." I said. I kicked off my heels and put on my skull pattern knee high Converse. We all walked to the door, and the bouncer just let us pass, but stopped Patrick and his friends. "Come on, we're with them." Patrick complained. "Bobby, they're with me." I said. "Let me know if they get out of hand." Bobby said, with a strong deep voice. "Thanks, Bobby." I said, pulling in Patrick and his friends. "I can't believe how cool this girl is!" James exclaimed. "She's nothing but a dirt broke country hick." a voice that made my blood boil, and my stomach churn. "Well, it's good to see you too Trevor." I put on a fake smile. "I hope that he didn't hurt you." he said. "Trevor, if it's one thing us country hicks know is how to take pain." I say. "Come on, babycakes. Trevor here is an alright guy." Patrick put his arm around me.

"Mav, let's dance!" Hayley came over. "The red haired sidekick." Trevor folded his arms. "Trev, you should tread lightly since she's single again." Patricks other friends, Derek said. "Not for long." Patrick pulled me closer into his side. I pushed away, "Scoring me, is harder than you think." I head to the dance floor, pulling Hayley behind me.

"What was that all about?" Hayley says over the blaring music. "Bravo wants me, Trevor wants me, and I'm just bad ass." I say, and start to dance. After dancing with almost every guy in the club, I decide to take a break. "Can I get a double of Jack?" I ask the bartender. He nods and pours my drink. "Strong drink for a little lady." a guy says. I just roll my eyes, "Thanks." the bartender slides me my drink. "So, does the little lady have a name?" He says coming closer to me. "Do you?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. "Adam." he smiles at me. "Maverick." I say, taking a swig of my drink. "So, what's a hot girl like you, doing in a club like this, with no guy hovering around you?" he asks, his warm breath moving past my ear. "You're hovering." I say to him, putting my empty glass on the bar. "Well, someone has to." he's basically on top of me, pressing my bad against the bar. "Get off her." Patrick comes over. Adam turns around to face my savior, "We were just talking dude, calm down." he puts his hands up to surrender. "Woss." I hear Nash say, he's a couple people down. I lean back to see, and he just shoots me an incident look. "It's okay boys." I say, stepping onto a stool and climb onto the bar. The DJ turns up the music, and I'm dancing like a stripper on the bar. The whole club is cheering, before long, Braxton, Marcy and Hayley join me. People by us drinks, and the boys just sit buy and watch us make fools of ourselves. After, almost an hour of drinks and dancing, the three of us have had it.

The boys all in tow, carry us home. "Dukey! Dukey!" I laugh and cry out, to Nash. "I'm right here." he says finding my childish antic hilarious. "I can drive her home." Patrick offered. I felt Nash tense up, since being under his arm is the closest we've been all night. "I can handle this, just get in the truck." Nash calms down. "Yeah, and sit in the back." I say trying not to look constipated.

Everyone was safe and sound, us girls were so shit faced that I have the slightest idea of what happened after that. I should have asked to check the alcohol content, because this morning I woke up in Patricks bed.

I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea.