One true home

A yellow cab, pulled up as me and the guys walked home. Shortly before, they all looked at there phones as if the impossible happened.

"What am I doing, here?" a brown-blonde haired girl asked. "I really thought you had more class, Scott." she said pulling out her phone.

"Who the hell is she?" Grayson asked.

"Like any of us know." Jaz commented.

"Both of you shut up!" I said, I heard a familiar sound of a car engine. Turning the opposite corner was the missed Green and white racing striped Camaro. I ran as fast as I could toward the house, toward the car. Of course, it was who it was ment to be, Baltimore's own Scott Darrell Stryker.

"Well, if it isn't the runaway." I said as he got out of the car. He didn't say a word, he picked me up and held and kissed me like he hadn't seen me in years. This kiss was better than the first.

"The King has returned." the boys said tackling us. Our laughter was cut short by the same 'lost' girl.

"Scott? What are you doing with these Neanderthals?" she asked. "And this two bit broke girl." He was furious, I really needed some cluing in.

"Marcy, shut up!" he yelled at her. "These Neanderthals, are my brothers and this is my girl." he said firmly.

"Stryker's home!" Gunner yelled. Adding to the dog pile, along with Nico and Rocket.

"You almost killed my sister, you know." Rocket said.

"I almost killed myself." he said. We all knew that he would never be leaving again.

"Scott!" this 'Marcy' yelled at him. I pulled myself from under the boys and stood to face the new mystery.

"She your sister?" I asked.

"Stryker has no sister." Carr said.

"Crazy Ex-girlfriend?"

"Would be possible, they lead normal witness protection lives." Fonzie stated, which was probably true.

"Girl from where ever he was?"

"I think we have a winner." Grayson said.

"Jaz, come check it out." Jaz stood next to me and examined her thoroughly, "Well, at the most she only got the same initials as you, bug a complete down grade." he said. Scott, followed by the rest of the boys.

"Mavy, this is Marcy Jenkins." he said to me.

"Yeah, a major down-grade." Jaz finished.

"Down-grade? I am everything but." Marcy said. We laughed, even Scott.

"Alright, let's go inside." I said. Scott grabbed his stuff out of his car.

"Alright, Scott grab my bags." she said.

"Scott there's a pizza in the fridge. Marcy can I talk to you?" I said.

"I guess, but can we go inside its kind of cold." she said.

"I'll make it quick." I was annoyed. "Everyone pulls there own weight around here, and there are no exceptions." I turned to walk into the house.

"You really don't get it do you? I replaced you. I'm perfect for him." she said.

I spun around quickly, "You don't know anything." I said to her.

"Hey, hold on there." Fonz said coming to her rescue. "Firecracker, it's cool. Marcie was it? She's not what you think, just be careful." Fonzo and me walked back to the house.

"Don't forget your bags!" I yelled to her.

Eat your heart out, little princess. I am the only girl for Scott Darrell Stryker, and you better not forget.