Small Town Country Nerd Girl

I couldn't take the big city anymore, especially Scott Stryker. "You'll be okay, Mav." I told myself as I drove back to Virgina which would be only a pit-stop. I drove home, changed cltohes took a shower, and headed home, to Alabama more specifically, Wangler Pointe my birth place. Which most people don't even know, not even Haley.  I hopped on the rode. 

***

I rolled into town, at about 11 that night. "If it isn't the girl who stole the Blue Ribbon pig from the county fair." a shirtless boy said, he wore a baseball cap, one I haven't seen in a long time. I got out of my car, "If I recall, you helped with that, didn't you Nash?" I said. "Little lady, Jamey." He hugged me. "I missed you." he said. "I missed you too." I said. "It's good to see you." he said. "Where are you staying?" he asked. "Hopefully, in my old bunk." I smiled. "Just wait untill Garth sees you..." he pause, noticing the look of distaste on my face. "Well, I know you didn't forgeet about us little missy." one of the boys Nash was with said. "Didn't I date one of you?" I laughed. "Jake, Ethan you been keeping my boys out of trouble?" I asked they looked away. "Didn't think so." I put my hands on my hips. "Lets get going, before my ma gets home." Nash said. "Fine, see you boys later." I said jumping back into the car, with Nash following. I drove through town, like I never left. "So, hows the family?" Nash said beraking the silence. "There good. Still you and Garth causing mischef without me?" I said. "You know it! We even got old lady Harrison's tractor to win the county tractor race." he laughed. "We gave it a V8 engine." he said putting his arm around me. We pulled up to an old house, which has gone through quite a lot of color changes. "Is it still you, Ma, and Garth?" I asked him. "Uh.." he scratched the back of his neck. "Ma, died six months ago." he said with his head down.  "Why the hell didn't anybody call me." I said throwing my face against the horn. Ma, was the bloodhound that the three of us got before I left, really before I knew I was leaving. 

The door opened, "Who the hell are you?" Garth yelled. "GET OFF MY PROPERTY!" he continued. he started toward me. "Holy shit, he's not doing to good." Nash jumped out of the car. "Man, calm down." Nash said. "NO! WHO IS THAT?" I heard Garth yell. I opened the door, and stepped out of the car "Looks like he doesn't want to see me, Nash." I said. Garth looked back at Nash, and pointed at me, "Is this really happening?" he asked. Nash just laughed, "I don't know." Before I could say anything, "If I could see all the stas in the sky at once, none would be a pretty as you." he said lifting me up. "Alright, alright. Put me down." I said, hitting his muscular shirtless back. He just laughed, as he slowly let me down. "What can I say, I missed my favorite girl." he said kissing me. I guess that when I broke up with Garth, I really didn't 'break up' with Garth. It was more or less me assuming that since I left, he would move on. "I was hoping that you would come back to me, Sunshine." He said lifting me, back up. "Ok, Garfield. Put me down!" I almost yelled. "Dude, she just got off the road let her rest." Nash said. "Alright. Come on, you old love sick puppy-dog." Nash grabbed him. I grabbed my bag out of the car, and walked into the house.

"I wish that you would've called first." Garth said, picking up junk. "I really don't mind." I said plopping onto the couch. "You're different. She's different Nash." he paced around in a circle. Garth wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but the sex was fantastic. "Give it a rest, man. She probably got her a real nice union boy." Nash said, of course leaving the room. "You would never fall for a union chump, would you Sunshine?" Garth asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Garth Nash didn't give you the letter did he?" "What letter? Nash didn't give me anything, and you left without a word." he started. "I went to Prom with Nancy Bladshaw, the girl whose brother I defended you from in the third grade." he said. "It stucked." Garth ranted and raved how my being back was really going to bring back his 'sunshine' and he wasn't going to lose it for anything, good thing he doesn't know about Stryker.