Brusied face or a happy gal?

Grayson and Ethan left with Nash's mom, Carr and Marcy went out with Jaz and Hayley. So that left me, Fonz and Garth. I hoped that Nash wouldn't steal Mavy, off but he did.

"You really shouldn't play with her." Grth said when I woke up this morning. "What are you talking about?" I rubbed my eyes. "Maverick, you jerk. She's spectacular girl." he said. What was that thing they said about blondes being emotional?

"I know that, genius." I said to im. "Yeah, well only a guy who doesn't know would hurt her the way you did." he said. "How many people did she tell about that!" I growled. "She told, Nash and me right after it happened." he said. "I'm just not the one you need to worry about." "What do you mean?" I asked him. "They've been friends since they where six." he informed me. "When she left and came back twice, once at ten and another at fourteen." he started. "Whenever she had a bad day, a good day, everytime she left. She knew that she would always have us." he said. "He's going to kill me, isn't he." I said bluntly. Garth laughed at my reaction. "No, he's not going to kill you." he laughed. "Even if you have three strikes in his book." "Three?" I was confused. "One; you beat up her brothers. Two; you left her heartbroken, while you where who knew where. Three;..." "Seattle." I intruppted. He exhauled out of irritation, "Three; you cheat on her, whith the very girl that you said you had no feeling for." he said. "I think that the good you've done for her has out weighted the bad. So does she, but she's as stubburn as him." he said. "Hola!" Fonz emerged from a pile of clothes on the floor. "Whre you ther the whole time?" I asked him. "¿Se ve como que" he said running his hands through his hair. "Do I speak spanish?"I asked him. Garth looked at us. "Si me importaba iba a decir?" he said waving me off. "Quit sliging spanish at me, I only went to class twice." I ranted. He disappered into the bahroom. "I'll just get you once, but you'll never forget it." Garth said heading up stairs. Fonz came out of the bathroom shortly after Garth left. "¿Dónde estáis hablando de ella?" he said wiping his face. "Quit with the spanish." I said to him. "Sorry, but I was on the phone last night, and my mother's voice was ringing in my head." said Fonz. His family wasn't like him, but he wasn't the worst off. His brother's ran the drug cartel form Baltimore to somewhere in Maine. "Alright, but I don't think that Garth likes me." I said to him. "I would be too, if I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me, and he ripped her heart out." Fonz said to me sorting through his clothes. "Are you serious? They dated!" I gasped. Fonz just looked at me like I was supposed to know. "You're kidding right?" He chuckled, I shook my head. His face went stern, "You've got to be kidding!" He said. I shook my head, again.

"Alright, here's what's going to happen. Me and the rest of the guys are going to hang out tonight. You should tag along,and try to act like you and not the ass you try to be." He said. Fonz has know me the longest, and with that comes with getting to know me, the one I try to hard to hide. "Alright, I'll be myself." I said to him.

*******

I decided to have a look around, and clear my head after Fonz went into brother mode on me.

I stopped at this little café and had coffee and a sandwich. "No way, I couldn't do that!" A couple of girls yelled, and stared at me, I waved at them. They turned around and spoke quietly.

I returned to my sandwich, when one of them sat across from me. "Hi, I'm Josie." She said flipping her long blonde hair. "Hi." I said to her. She just smiled. "So, I know you're not from around here, so I feel obligated to tell you about, Nash Bond." She said. "What about him?" I said. "He's staring at you." She said standing up and walking away. I looked around, and just as she said Nash was indeed staring at me, like he wanted me dead.

We did this little stare off until his attention was diverted, my none other than Maverick Jameason. She looked back at me and pulled him toward me. I swallowed hard, "Hey guys." I said. "Hey, could I leave him with you?" Maverick asked me. "I guess." I shrugged. "Play nice." she said to Nash, he kissed her intently. "Fine." he said as she walked back into the café. Nash sat down, "So, how'd ou find this place?" he asked. "Driving around." I said. "I know you hate, me man and I don't blmae you, but it's bad enough she hates me." I said. He looked at me, and things were silent for a while. "You talked to Garth, didn't you?" he said. I looked away, trying to avoid his glare. "Well, yeah I hate you. And nothing is going to change that." he said. "What will?" I asked him. "All I want is for her to be happy and she seems that way with you and if my being here at all ruins that," I took a deep breath, "punch me in the face." I said. "Punch you in the face, for her happiness?" Nash was shock and confused. "Yes, the eye, nose, mouth, jaw. The whole facial area is your's to bash." I said. Nash laughed at me, he laughed really hard. "Dude, what's so funny?" I slammed my fist on the table. "That you care enough to let me be the crap out of you." he said. It was surprising but definitely scaring the shit out if me. "But, I won't do that, because if you care enough to let me beat the shit out of you, then you're cool with me." he said in a friendly manner. "Well," Maverick said returning to us, "it looks like you two have managed to get all your shit in order." she sat down closer to Nash. "So, what were you guys talking about?" she inquired. Nash looked over at me before saying anything, "Guys night." he said finally. "Really, guys night?" she almost bursted with laughter. "Yes, guys night." I said trying to assure her. Instead, she pulled out her phone and send a text. "Really?" Nash complained, "You texted Garth." he exhauled. I was just glad that she didn't text Fonz too. I must have been smiling too hard, because she rolled her eyes, "I texted your rat too, don't worry." she said. Nash and I exchanged mournful looks. "We've got to grab, Brax from the airport!" Nash exclaimed. "She'll kill me if I'm late." he said. Maverick followed behind and waved goodbye to me. I just waved back. Who knew that letting a guy punch you in the face, for a girl would be what created a friendship, who knew? I wondered to myself.