The bad boy with a soft spot?

I woke up this morning to my dad yelling, "What are you doing, bitch?" I ran down stairs to find my mom crying on the floor, with my dad standing over her. 

I was so angry, "Mom, are you okay?" I asked helping her off of the floor. 

"Hey kiddo, I was just talking with your mom." he said. I sat mom on the couch, and she called 911.

"Talking? She was on the floor." I yelled. 

"Hey Scotty, calm down." he said. Before I knew it I was punching him in the face, then he fell down. 

"Listen, boy!" he yelled, with blood all over the floor. 

"You need to start showing me some respect." he yelled standing back up and taking a cheat shot. 

"Cheap shot, John. I thought you were better than that." I said to him. Then continuing to wail on him. 

"Scotty, Scotty, please stop." my mom yelled. 

"Stop you're going to kill him!" she yelled. I ignored her and continued my assault on my father, who I wished dead. 

"Police, open up." said someone at the door. My mother, ran for the door. 

"Scotty, stop the police are here." she yelled at me.

I ignored her, and continued to beat my father to death. "Alright, son.  Calm down." an officer said pulling me off of my father, who was unconscious. 

"We need an ambulance at 137 Cramer." the other office said into his walkie-talkie. 

"Let him die." I yelled. 

"Well, mam." the officer started. 

"We're going to have to take your son in for attempted murder." I grabbed my leather jacket and some gauze. 

"I'll meet you guys in the car." I said to the officers. They were surprised and confused at me. I was a known runner.

I called Alejandro. "Hey, buddy." I said when he answered the phone. 

"You in jail?" he asked dryly. 

"Why do you always start with that. No, I'm on my way. I'll fill you in later." I said, he just groaned. 

"Fine, I'll see you in an hour." he said and then hung up the phone. I wrapped my bloody knuckles with the gauze and waited for the cops to finish questioning my mom. they slowly came out of the house and my mom just waved at me from the door. 

"I'll be home for dinner, don't worry." I yelled to her. She laughed at me, even if she knew it was true.

*****

At the station, the took my prints some photos, and put me in a holding cell. "Don't I get a phone call?" I asked one of the officers. 

"Fine, Stryker." he said getting out of his chair. He gave me a dime and I called up Alejandro, again. 

"Okay, now I'm in jail." I said. 

"What's your bail?" he asked. 

"Let me check." I said. 

"Hey tubby!" I yelled at the officer, "My bail?" 

"For you Stryker, it should be a grand, but it's only three hundred." the officer said. 

"You really should have more respect for authority, you know." Alejandro started to lecture me. 

"It's three hundred. Just get down here, would you." I yelled at him.