Somethin' bad about to happen

For the past week, everything has been great. Garth went to his mom's funeral, and wouldn't let me or Nash go with. He insisted that he should go alone. Terri, Nico and me have gotten used to living together. Nico's been doing good in school, and so have I, all this stress took my academic career for a downward tailspin.

Today, Garth is coming back and the race is coming up. Scott and me have been working on the stock car, even though both of us hate the boxy, sticker covered car. "You two really need to give it a rest." Brax yelled at us. "Alright, everything's good." Scott wiped oil off his hands. "The rest is just minor band aid stuff, I can do that at the track." I said closing the hood. "Mav, we need to talk to you!" Marcy yelled at me. "Alright, I'm coming." I yelled back. I tied the sleeves of my jumpsuit around my waist. "Yes." I asked her. "We need to talk to you." Brax grabbed my wrist. "Maverick, you have to tell us!" Hayley demanded. "What?" I was confused. "The football player, that you've been sleeping with." Braxton looked at me sadly. "Patrick Bravo, the football player that Nash beat up." she slammed her hands on the table. "Patrick Bravo?!? Have you seen him?" I said hysterically. "We have, which is why it's a lie right?" Brax calmed down. "It's a serious lie, it might mean that I'm setting another lab in fire." I growled. "Why is Mav growling?" Scott asked. "She's about to kill!" Marcy said. "Then, I'm out of here." he said walking away swiftly.

"Don't kill him, we already might have." Hayley giggles. "I'm not going to kill him, but he's going to wish I had." I said. I head to the kitchen, more specifically to the small beer fridge under the sink. "So, what are we going to do?" Marcy asked. "We're going to make sure that Patrick Bravo, knows what's worse than a bad boy, is a bad girl." I drank down my beer. "This is gonna be good." Brax cheered.

***

In light of what the girls had told me, and what we planned, I needed to do a couple things, a little shopping. and a little detail work. I have a total of six tattoos, one on my left ankle of a rose, one on my right side of music lyrics from mine and Nash's favorite song, and right that make up half of a tattoo sleeve. I decided to get a new one, a skull with barbed wire and roses along my lower back. "So, you've got a nice sense of style in your ink." the artist said. "Yeah, it's mostly from home." I said. "Where's home?" he asked. "Small town Alabama." I said. "The accent too?" Tattoo artists nosier than a mother whose got nothing to do. "Yeah." I shyed. "We got to get going if we're gonna make this night memorable." Brax said. "Come on, the guy we're looking for is going to find us." Hayley said. She sat and pouted until my tattoo was finished. I loved it, I paid and we left.

We went back to my apartment, where I changed, into a black studded sleeveless half cut halter top, and a pair of tight fitting black jean shorts. I put on black eyeliner, silver eye shadow and deep red lipstick. I finished off the lol with a pair of black heels, and a my hair was messy, as it fell down over my shoulders. "How come you're the only me who gets to dress like that?" Hayley pouted, "What do you mean?" I asked her. "She always dressed like this." Nash picked me up. "It kept me busy and all the other girls jealous." he put me back down. Hayley and Brax decided to come with and changed into equally bad girl attire.

The three of us showed up to the game, dressed to kill. Boys whistled, girls whispered, but everyone watched as we walked to the stands. I leaned against the fence between the stands and the field. "Hey, boys!" I shouted to the team. Who flocked over to me without hesitation, "I'm looking for Bravo." I said to there disappointment. "I'm right here, darling." he walked closer. I took my shoes off and jumped the fence. "To what do I owe the outfit?" He asked, running his hands across my body. Boys, always want to touch! "I roughy that maybe, after y'all win this game, you and a couple of your boys, could take out me and my friends." I said pointing to Brax and Hayley. "Well, I can't say no right." he leaned in and tried to kiss me. "You have to win the game first, no win, no date." I said. "Deal." he smiled, mischeviously. "Alright Bravo!" the coach came over. "Time to take,..." he paused looking at me. "Somethin wrong coach?" I smacked on a piece of gum. "Uh,... uh, no miss. No, you need to be in the stands." he regained his train of thought. "Too bad, I can't stay." I said, jumping back over the fence.

I say with the girls and they called up the guys. Just as the game started, Carr, Ethan, Fonz, Grayson, Garth, Jaz, Marcy, Nash, Nico, Scott (who should have been here already), Terri and Warner all showed up. I noticed Bravo looked over at them all, as they walked toward me, Hayley and Brax. Scott parted off and headed to the field. The coach yelled at him for being late, but he took the field anyway. "Hello, ladies." Nash looked over his dark colored sunglasses. "Why wear sunglasses when there's no sun?" I asked. "For you." he smiled at me. "Come on, can we just watch the game!" Garth winced, sitting down. "Bravo, agreed to take us out if they win." I said. "He must really be okay with all of what's happened." Grayson said. "Naw, he just thinks it's us girls." Hayley said. We hung out, watch the game and NYU wins the game.

"Looks like you and your friends owe me and my guys a date." Bravo met me at the fence. "All if my friends?" I asked. "Anything you want." he said putting his arms around me. "Scotty, get changed! Bravos gonna take us out." I yelled across the field. "Come on, your ex?" Bravo exasperated. "Yeah, you said, ALL of my friends." I said. "Oh, come on. Just kill me." he said, as I pulled him toward the gang. "Be careful, she just might." Garth said. "Shut up, no I won't." I hung on Patrick's shoulder. Nash looked a little uneasy, but he wouldn't ruin the plan. "Well, they say a girl is a reflection of her friends, so I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to hang with you guys." he said, pulling me closer to his side. "Why are we sitting here, let's go." Scott yelled at us. We all yelled back angrily, for him to shut up. Patrick grabbed a couple of his friends and we all headed to vehicles. Patrick walked over to a car, "Tell me that's just transport to your real car." I paused. "Very funny." he opened the passenger side door. I walked over to the door and closed it, "I will never get in this car." I told him and walked away. "Patrick needs a ride." I walked pass the guys. "I can't take him." Scott said, he was already being nice and letting Warner, Terri, Nico and Garth ride in his car. "Do you really think we have room?" Carr said. Carr, Fonz, Jaz and Grayson rode their motorcycles. I rolled my eyes, "Patrick, you and your friends walk to my truck, and don't fuck it up." I said. They raced over at me, "You'll be fine." Fonz said. "I know, I'll be fine. They may not be." I said. I got to my truck, and Patrick was sitting in the driver's seat. "I can't find the keys." he said. "My truck, I drive." I said. "But, a girl shouldn't drive." he said. "Either, I drive or you and your buddies can stay here in the empty parking lot." I put my hands on my hips. "Alright, I'm getting out." he got out and walked around to the passenger side. "Looks like she's got, Bravo in check." one of his friends said. While the other just made noise. "This is Green Demon, to Calamity Jane." Scott said over the HAM radio. "Calamity here, with three prisoners for transport." I responded back.