The Girls of NYU vs. A Pyromaniac

"What the hell is going on?" Mavy said once she joined us downstairs. We all looked around, "Nothing!" Haley said, throwing the notebook under the couch. "Okay?" she said, I couldn't look at her, she could tell when I was lying. "So, why are we gathered here?" Jaz said sitting on the couch. "There's a race in two weeks." Mavy smiled. "It's a qualifier for a new member of the Red Bull race team." "Dude, are you really going to do it?" Carr asked.

"Yes, the change will be good for us. All of us!" I said, covering my face. "So it's cars?" Jaz questioned. "I really don't think that it makes a difference." I told him. "Alright calm down!" Mavy said. "What's wrong with you?" she whispered to me. "I'm fine." I said looking her in the eyes. She studied me, her eyes wondered around my face and then scanned the room. "What the hell is he lying about?" she questioned. SHIT!! "Mavy, calm down no one is lying about anything!" Haley said to her. "Give it here, Haley." Mavy demanded. "She doesn't have anything, Chica!" Fonz said. "Becky fucking Morrison?" she yelled. "Alright!" Haley gasped. Haley pulled the notebook out from under the couch and handed to Mavy, who looked pretty pissed off to begin with. "Alright, I no longer have a problem with you groupies, Mr. Badass." she said to me flipping throught the notebook. "She's obessed with you!" Fonz said looking over her shoulder.

We sat around and laughed and talked about the race, and what would happen. Mavy eventually calmed down. 

***Next Morning***

Things were different that next morning, Mavy seemed happier. Fonz, Carr and Marcy where over for breakfast. "Hey Babe?" I said emerging from the bedroom. "Good to see that we still matter to you." Fonz said to me. "It's a great feeling." Carr joined him. "Shut up! Where's Mavy?" I asked them. "She left you a note." Marcy handed the slip of paper to me. 

Big City, 

BRB! Went for a run

Small Town

~~~~

The door then unlocked itself. "Hey guys." Mavy said, locking the door behind her. "What's up baby?" she kissed me, walking around me. "Everything's good. You?" I asked her. "Just need to get some air." She said with a smile. "I'll go shower and we can head to class." she said heading to the bathroom. "Okay. That's our que." Car said hitting Fonz. "See ya, man." The three of them said leaving.

I headed to the room and pulled on some clothes, a Black Sabbath shirt and some black Levi's. "Mavy, you ready yet?" I yelled her in the bathroom. The door slowly opened, Mavy was wearing some tight black Levi's and her shredded Nirvanna shirt. "You really need to get a grip, Small Town." I said to her. "Well, I really need to show those groupies of yours who's boss." she said hugging me. "I know. But it is nice to see you work." I kissed her. She put on her boots and I threw on some Converse. 

We headed to classes throughout the day, and weren't once attacked by a cluster of girls. They just walked past us, pointing with the regular whispers. "I'll be right back." She said walking toward the library. As soon as she was gone, I was consumed by what seemed to be the cheerleading team, they formed a circle around me, with the head cheerleader in the middle with me. "Hey there." she said in a thick southern accent. "I'm Jesse Belle." she said. "Hi." I said in a confused tone. "I'm the head cheerledarer, and you're the quarterback and team captain, Scott Stryker." she said. "I'm not sure what you want from me but, I have somewhere to be." I said walking around her. "I didn't think you where a coward." she said. "Well I guess all northern boys are." she laughed. I turned around, but someone grabbed my arm. "Babe, what have I told you about talking to cheerleaders?" Mavy said standing infront of me. "That there spinless girls who, no matter where they're from, cause nothing but trouble." I said. "I guess you do listen." she laughed. "I don't think that you should be here darling, this doesn't cocern you." Jesse Belle said to her. "What if it is?" Mavy asked her. "But is not!" she stepped closer to her. Mavy and Jesse Belle looked like spittiing images of one another, except there eyes, Mavy's hazel against Belle's green ones.