Passion

⊗⫷⫷⫷⤶♥⤷⫸⫸⫸⊗

Jimin pulls back, looking at me with the biggest round eyes.

"... you love me?" His quiet voice fills the car.

I nod slowly, keeping my head down as I try to explain this without becoming embarrassed.

"I do, my feelings are more than just liking." When I raise my head, Jimin has the brightest smile that I've ever seen on him.

"I only ever heard those words from you in my dreams." He whispers.

"If we feel the same way, then we need to make the most of our time together." He gives one last kiss to my lips before picking up my purse and handing it to me.

"First things first, if I'm going to set a good example for your parents, then I need to have you home before it's too late." He winks playfully.

"Why don't we go out sometime next week or maybe sooner?" He asks.

"Sounds good to me," I smile, taking in how my heart keeps pounding in my chest the whole time he stares at me. "But... there's one problem... I'm still moving." I say with a sad voice.

"So? I'll wait for you. I'll even move to America if I have to. I'm not letting anything else interfere with what we have." He moves a piece of my hair behind my ear, slowly dragging his fingertips down my neck before pulling away.

"If you keep touching me like that, my heart is going to burst," I whisper.

"Can you imagine how fast mine is pumping right now? I barely touched you, and I feel high." He smirks.

"Anyway, I think that's a good plan. I'm excited about our second date." I abruptly change the topic, starting to exit the car.

When I open the door to leave, he quickly grabs my wrist before I can go.

I turn back confused.

"I want you to know that if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Everything that you told me on the beach back there... that's a lot... and I want you to know that if you ever need me, I'm only a phone call away." His sweet words warm my heart.

I nod with a small grin.

"Thank you, Jimin." I pull away, shutting his car door before passing by my gate and walking to my front door.

Making it to my door, I take in how chilly the night has become. With a smile on my face, I start to look inside my purse for the house key. The door opens before I can even pull out the key, exposing Jungkook who doesn't share the same happiness.

"Park fucking Jimin? You went on a date with him?" His voice is cold, laced with a threatening tone that I've hardly ever heard come out of him.

I drop my smile as I take in his words. "Jimin's a good guy, Kook. We went to the beach and ate dinner-"

"That's all, right? Because I swear if he laid a finger on you-"

"No, Kook. We didn't do anything but kiss. Calm down," I squeeze by him in the doorway, hearing his breath of relief as I pass by.

"You can't be with Jimin, Y/N. He's a major playboy-"

"Stop it," Taehyung comes around the corner with his arms folded over his chest.

"What you said earlier to your mom goes the same for you, Jungkook. She's an adult. She can make her own decisions. I understand how you feel-"

"You have no idea how I fucking feel-"