Chapter 179

Seth (POV)
Erza- Alright boys! Let's take them down!
GNSA- You got it!
Racer and Cobra jump down from the rest of the Neo-Oracion Seis. Racer is the first to act as I'm suddenly on my ass as well as the the others.
Happy- Whoa, he's fast! I never even saw him hit them!
Grey- Damn it. I couldn't get a hit in.
Erza- He seems so much stronger and faster than the last time we fought. Is he using a slow spell?
Seth- Nah. Not that I can sense.
Tsukiko- He's like a wild animal. A beast untamed hunting for its next kill.
Cobra targets Wendy.
Cobra- Well well........If it isn't the Maiden of the Sky and her cat. It's been awhile. What's the matter? You don't seem very happy to see me.
Wendy and Carla get frozen in fear.
Cobra- Awh, do I frighten you? You ain't seen nothing yet!

I step up and get in his way.
Seth- You wanted to harm my sister. Big mistake Cobra.
Cobra- Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?
He snaps his fingers and my voice reverberates throughout the entire area causing a shockwave. All of us get hit.
Carla- What in the world just happened?
Wendy- He was able to....big brother's voice into some kind of weapon.
Cobra- I can hear all of the despair you're feeling right now Alighieri. I'll use your own voice to put you in the grave. But unfortunately that'll have to wait till later.
He backs off and regroups with his group.
Angel- We are obviously far too strong.
Cobra- Yeah you can say that again.
Racer- Fairy Tail is weak. Very weak.
Midnight- Alighieri you're a shell of what you once were seven years ago. It is clear that you and the rest of Fairy Tail are so weak that you no longer pose a threat. Therefore, we are leaving now. Now, Angel. Get rid of them once and for all.
Angel- As you wish, Brain. The cost is thirty.
Happy- You remember her right? She's a celestial wizard.
Lucy- Yeah I remember how I beat her last time.
Angel- It's amazing how things can change in seven years. I was but a child when we last met. Now I am quite literally an Angel. Surely you don't think the spirits will defy me. I'll show you the power and beauty of my Angel magic. The very sight of it makes people collapse to their knees, lose all heart, and give away their own lives.
Her coins raise up in the air and explode in a bright flash of yellow.

Angel- Come forth from the light, and in my name, reveal your might! O Angel that heralds victory, Baraqiel! I summon thee! Protect our seal and make this their tomb!

I cover Mandy as the blinding white light envelopes us all and everything goes black.
Timeskip
The darkness fades as my eyes open. Unfortunately it's not a sight I would like to forget.

 Unfortunately it's not a sight I would like to forget

Ichiya- Maaaaan.
Seth- Holy shit! Out of my face ugly ass gremlin!!
I punch Ichiya in the face and he falls to the floor. I get surrounded by Mandy and Erza.
Erza instantly pulls me into a hug and settles her head in the crook of my neck.
Mandy- It's about time you woke up.
Seth- The hell are we and why is Ichiya here?
Mandy- We're in the Blue Pegasus guild hall.
Seth- Oh for fucks sake.
Ichiya- It seems you haven't forgotten my distinct and pungent parfum.
Seth- What about Wendy and the others?
Ichiya- There's no need to worry. I rescued all of your comrades. They're relaxing and thanking their lucky stars that no one was seriously hurt....Man.
Ichiya goes on about his business and I turn my attention to Erza.
Seth- Hey there.
Erza- Hi.
Seth- Enjoying the hug?
Erza- Indeed. I like being in your arms. It's the little things like this and the feeling knowing that you're safe is what makes life worthwhile.
I can feel my face get red at her comment. She removes her head and looks me in the eyes and caresses my cheek.
Erza- I'm glad you weren't hurt.
Our faces get closer and closer to the point that can feel the heat of her breath as her lips part.
Seth *mind*- Oh shit!!! Red alert!! Red alert!!! It's going down!! I repeat, it is going down!!

Master Bob- What's going on over here hmmm?
We break away and I scream.
Seth- Kill it! Kill it with fire!
Master Bob- Well look at you. Seems those seven years did you nicely Seth if I do say so myself.
I puke a little bit in my mouth.
Seth *mind*- You dude is what nightmares are made out off. You are still by far the ugliest trap drag queen thing I have ever seen.
Seth- Uhhh thanks.....Erza, can we go somewhere else?
Erza- Of course.
She takes my hand and walks us to a secluded corner of the guild hall.
Seth- So what exactly happened? Last thing I remember is the blinding light from Angel's summon.
Erza- Well, Ichiya and crew came flying in on Christina. He did just in the nick of time cause if he didn't, we'd be dead underneath all the rubble.
Seth- And what of Midnight and the rest of the Oracion Seis?
Erza- They unfortunately escaped and they have the clock.
Seth-...God damn it. I must admit, I underestimated them. They are a whole lot different than they were seven years ago. They took the first round for sure. But next time we cross paths which is going to be soon, we'll beat them for sure. I'll make sure of it and prove to Midnight that I ain't no shell. That I haven't lost a step. That I haven't lost touch with who I really am. I am Seth fucking Alighieri that am the baddest wizard there is, baddest wizard there was, and the baddest wizard there ever will be. Midnight forgot that and I'm going to re-educate his bitch ass.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.