Chapter 57

Erza (POV)
There's rustling in the bushes and we all turn to look at it. Natsu comes rushing out of them with Mandy, Happy, Carla, and Wendy in his arms.
Natsu- Did ya miss me?
LE- Natsu.
Natsu- How'd ya do that anyway? All of a sudden your map popped right into my head.
Hibiki- I'll explain it to you later. Is Wendy all right?
Natsu- She's fine. (Puts everyone down and begins to shake Wendy) Time to wake up kid. I saved you now you gotta save Seth.
Erza- Stop shaking her right now Natsu. You're gonna hurt her.
Wendy comes to and starts screaming while scooting away from Natsu.
Wendy- I had to do it. Sorry.
Natsu- (bows) I'm willing to overlook that right now. Seth was bitten by a poisonous snake. He's in bad shape. Please save him!
Wendy- He's hurt?
She looks over to me. I get off of Seth and requip into my normal armor. She has full view of Seth now.
Erza- Please Wendy. Not only do we need him to defeat the Oracion Seis but he's very dear to me and I can't lose him.
Lucy- Please Wendy. We need him more than ever.
Natsu- We're begging you.
Wendy- Yeah! I'll try to save him! No, I will!
Erza- Thank you so much.
I sit next to Seth and make room for Wendy as she sits next to me and places her hands above him. A blue hue spreads across him as the poison slowly disappears. A couple minutes pass and the poison is no more. Happy Carla and Mandy came to during that time.
Wendy- Well, that should do it. I got rid of all the venom. Now all we have to do is wait.
NLM- Wait?!
We look over Seth and he doesn't move. There's a sad groan that escapes everyone. Suddenly his eyes twitch and he begins to breathe normal.
Everyone- He's ok!!
Everyone starts celebrating and I pull Wendy into a hug as a tear escapes from my eye.
Erza- Thank you Wendy.
Wendy- He's probably not gonna wake for awhile but when he does, he'll be back to normal.
Erza- That's fine. As long as he's ok.
Hibiki- That's incredible. I didn't know Sky Dragon Slayer magic was so strong. He's already looking much better.
Lucy- Would you mind getting out of his face?!
Carla- Excuse me, now that your friend is healed, please don't make Wendy use her Sky magic again. She'll insist that she's fine but I can tell she's exhausted by the look of her face.
Wendy- No you got all wrong. I'm just worried is all.
Hibiki- We're gonna strike back as soon as Seth wakes up. There's nothing to be worried about.
Lucy- Yeah!! Watch out Oracion Seis!
Happy- Aye! We're not gonna let you get Nirvana!!
There's a bright light then an explosion as soon as he said that.

 Lucy- Yeah!! Watch out Oracion Seis!Happy- Aye! We're not gonna let you get Nirvana!! There's a bright light then an explosion as soon as he said that

Darkness begins to swirl everywhere.
Wendy- A Giant pillar of black light.
Carla- No way.
Hibiki- It's been unsealed! That's Nirvana!! Yeah that's gotta be it.
Lucy- Seriously? But how did the Oracion Seis beat us to the punch?
Natsu- That pillar of light.....I know Jellal is there!
Everyone freezes up but I freeze up the most.
Erza-............Did you just say....Jellal?
Natsu rushes off in forest towards the light before he answers me.
Lucy- Wait! Don't just run off without telling us what's happening!!!
Wendy- No, what have I done? This is all because of me.
Hibiki- We gotta go after Natsu.
Lucy- But why would he mention Jellal out of the blue like that?
Mandy- I'll explain later right now we need to find him.
Carla- Ahh!!
Erza- What is it? (Gasp) Seth's gone!
Carla- I swear, where are his manners? He didn't even thank Wendy for saving his life.
Happy- Uh oh. You think he might've heard him mention Jellal's name?
I get up and burst through everyone as I head towards the light. I can hear then calling me back but I must get to Seth and Jellal.
Erza *mind*- My best bet is the light. That's where I find them.
Timeskip
Brain (POV)
Another one of my face tattoos recedes.
Brain *mind*- Impossible. Angel has also been defeated?
Brain- Mark my words. Soon the light of this world will come crashing down.
Erza (POV)
I'm still running throughout this forest.
Erza *mind*- Jellal....He's come back. How is that possible? And why did he show up here of all places? I wish I knew what I am supposed to be feeling right now. Seth..........Jellal...........
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully y'all enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.