Chapter 27

Erza (POV)
I'm running through the tower looking for any traces of Seth or Jellal when I spot of group of enemy soldiers running in the other direction. I also hear Natsu and the others up ahead.
Erza *mind*- They must be after them. Might as well take them out.
I cut through their ranks with ease.
Grey- Erza!
Lucy- Thank goodness you're ok.
Juvia- Wow. She's so cool.
Erza- It's you. What are you doing inside the tower?
Lucy- Looking for you.
Juvia- We haven't met. My name is Juvia and-
Erza- Go home! This place is far too dangerous!
Natsu- You're not gonna scare me into leaving. I ain't going anywhere till that blockhead gets a good taste of my fist. I'm gonna make him pay for shooting me in the mouth.
Erza- You have to go.
Lucy- But why?
Natsu- Your friends kidnapped Happy and Seth! I can't leave here without em!
Erza- I know about Seth but they got happy too? Must have been millianna.
Natsu- Were can I find him?!
Erza- I'm not sure.
Natsu- This means war.
Grey- Who you declaring war against?
Natsu- The jerks who kidnapped my little buddy and my bro!
Author: They're not actually brothers.
He runs off.
Erza- Wait, Natsu!
Grey- What a moron.
Juvia- Poor Natsu.
Lucy- Let's go and help him!
Erza- No! You don't have to worry about Happy. Millianna is a cat lover. She'd never do anything to hurt him. As for Seth, he's really hurt. He's been tortured even before we got here. I promise I'll bring them all back to the guild with me. But you four need to leave immediately.
Mandy- I'm not leaving my best friend behind to matter what you say!
Lucy- Yeah! Don't be ridiculous. We can help you.
Erza- I don't want your help. This is my problem. It doesn't involve you.
Grey- How can you say that? You saw Natsu. I'd say we're plenty involved.
Lucy- Erza, what's up with this tower? And who is this Jellal guy? I can understand if you don't want to tell us. You said the creeps who kidnapped you used to be friends of yours, right? Well we're your friends now and we're here to help you. And no matter what happens, we'll always have your back.
Grey- Yeah she's right.
Erza- Leave!
Lucy- Come on!
Grey- You're freaking me out cause this isn't like you at all. What happened to the woman who'd tell to shut up and come along whether we wanted to or not? We wanna stay here and help you out. Master taught us that even the strongest warriors need a little back up every once in awhile.
I turn around to look at them with tears in my eyes.
Erza- I'm sorry but you can't help me now. The odds are stacked against me. Win or lose this battle, I'm staring death in the face.
Grey- What do you mean by that.
Erza- There's no point in fighting what's inevitable. I can't. But what I can do is share my story with you, while I'm still here.
I tell them my past of how I got here and what this place is and what it's used for. How I lost my right eye, how I escaped. I even told them about Jellal and how he changed.
Erza- I have to fight Jellal. I have no choice. I have to do it.
Meanwhile, somewhere in the tower
Seth (POV)
I'm in some room changed to a pole getting zapped by a couple of soldiers.
Seth- Ahhhh!!
The zapping stops.
Soldier- Give in and you may yet live.
Seth-......Fuck off you piece of shit.
???- Well that's no way to to talk to one of my soldiers.
A guy walks in and stands in front of me.
Seth- Siegrain?
???- No but you were close. I'm Jellal Fernandes. Siegrain is also me. He's just a hologram.

Seth- Where's Erza? Jellal- Oh, she's somewhere in this tower looking for us no doubt

Seth- Where's Erza?
Jellal- Oh, she's somewhere in this tower looking for us no doubt.
Seth- She's gonna kick your ass when she finds you.
Jellal- Don't it. She's gonna be too scared to fight me and she'll be devastated when she sees your corpse at my feet.
Seth- So you plan on killing me. Big deal. You ain't the first and you sure as hell ain't gonna be the last.
Jellal- Well at least this time it's nothing personal. We need you and your power to revive our god zeref. Sapping you of your Holy Dragon Slayer magic and your Death God Slayer magic should be more than enough. As for Erza, I want to sacrifice her for the same reasons but I also want to sacrifice her because she betrayed me.
Seth- She didn't betray anyone. She was fighting for her freedom and you went mad with evil power.
Jellal- So she told you Hmm? Well this makes this game all the more exciting. I shall chat with you again later. Minion, continue his torture.
Soldier- Yes Master.
Seth- You bastard! Ahhhh!!!!
Seth *mind*- Someone, help me.
Author: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Make sure to vote and leave a comment. I'll shout you out in the next chapter if you do. I'll see y'all in the next one. Indigo Prince over and out.