Chapter 151

Seth (POV)
I managed round up everyone except for Natsu and Happy. We all immediately got to work as soon as we made it back to the library. Eventually Natsu and Happy come in after some time.
Natsu- Ugh. What the heck are we supposed to even look for huh?
Happy- Let's look for some food.
He steps on one of our many papers scattered around and that's when he notices us.
Natsu- Are you guys just playing a game or something?
Wendy- No we're not.
Erza- Please be quiet.
Grey- We're trying to concentrate here.
Seth- Like seriously. Just shhhh for a little bit. It's not everyday we get to see Akuma focused and hard at work.
Happy- Is it some kind of puzzle?
Tsukiko- We are trying to figure out Anagrams.
Michelle- Anagrams!
Natsu- (dumbfounded) Yeah of course. I totally knew that.
Lucy- It's basically just a word puzzle.
Natsu- Sounds like more fun than what I was doing. Can I try? Wait s minute. Ah Ah Ahhhhhchoooooo!!!!
His sneeze scatters all the papers and brings our progress back to zero.
Seth- You gotta be shitting me!!!
Mandy- You just lost all of our progress!
Wendy- We were all working so hard on it.
Natsu- Whoops my bad.
Erza pulls out a sword and Tsukiko has a little aura of her magic going on around her. Natsu falls on his butt out of fear.
Erza- We were on the verge of a huge breakthrough!
Tsukiko- Your life is now forfeit.
Wendy- Erza and Tsukiko look pretty serious don't they?
Grey- Yeah no kidding.
Akuma- I think I might've shit myself.
Seth- (scared shitless) Note to self, break Erza's concentration and you die.
Carla- Well I supposed we start collecting the letters again. Wait, do you see that?

Seth- Myth Huh? Well what are we supposed to do with the other letters?Erza- Duo Great Myth

Erza- Duo Great Myth.
Lucy- Oh I know! There's a pair of books known as the two great myths. Both were written by Will Neville. One is called Life Of The Clockwork and Itsuki also happens to be where the strange inscription came from.
Michelle- You have that book in your apartment isn't that right?
Lucy- Yep. Talk about a coincidence. As for the other book, it should be right here.

Lucy- Tadaa!! Key Of The Starry Heavens

Natsu- Isn't that just a picture book?
Akuma- You gonna read it and put us to sleep?
Lucy- Hey! First off rude. Second off no, it's not just a picture book. It's an amazing work of art.
Akuma-...............Nah it's a bedtime story. Bring out the pillows.
Grey- Well whatever it is, I bet you the word key is really important.
Erza- Seems like the perfect place to begin looking for a clue.
Lucy- You guys think I can be another anagram? No probably not.
Carla suddenly gasps and her eyes bulge.
Wendy- Carla?
She goes to comfort Carla as Lucy continues.
Lucy-I don't know if it'll have anything to do with the clock hand or not but maybe my dad left some kind of message for me to find inside this book.
Happy brings out the tortoise and the hare book and Akuma brings out a little red riding hood book. Both of them will childlike smiles on their faces.
Lucy- (irritated) Is there something you two would like to share with the group CHILDREN?
Happy- These two are one of our favorite stories. Some say the tortoise and the hare is an amazing work of art.
Akuma- And you can't go wrong with little red riding hood. It's a classic.
???- If you would be so kind as to hand over that book?
Happy- I'm not giving this to no random stranger!
Akuma- Yeah! I need mine for sleepy time!
The door handle to the room flies green and the whole door explodes into pieces.
??- I don't find either of your jokes to be very amusing. Sorry not sorry.
Out of the smoke walks a tiny creature with glasses.

Seth- An exceed?Exceed- Oh and what happened with the door was the handle expanded to twice it's size which in turn broke down the door

Seth- An exceed?
Exceed- Oh and what happened with the door was the handle expanded to twice it's size which in turn broke down the door.
Seth- Scratch that. An entitled exceed. Not how I saw my day going.
Seth: Welcome back to r/entitledpeople where an entitled male Karen Exceed tries to steal the one lead we have to solving a mystery.
Indigo: Not even gonna fault you on that one. He had it coming. That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.