Chapter 14

Seth (POV)
We run to the temple and get inside. We run into Lucy, Happy, and Mandy when we get inside.
Lucy- What was that noise?! It sounded like some kind of monster growling.
Seth- That's because it was. Deliora's back.
Lucy- They brought back to life?!!
Happy- See that purple light? That's the moon drip.
Deliora's roar rings out once more.
Erza- That may be the demon growling but someone's still performing the moon drip ceremony up there. Which means they haven't fully revived it yet. So we still have a chance to do something. Come on.
Lucy- Deliora is below us.
Erza- Putting a stop to the ceremony is our only hope. We've got to hurry!
Timeskip
We make to the roof and see one of Lyon's lackeys. I quickly dispatch him with a punch to the jaw that lays him out.
Lucy- Awesome! The moon drip should stop any minute now.
Just as she said that, the purpose light fades away.
Happy- You mean, this guy was doing it all by himself?
Lackey- Too late! It's over!
The ceremony's already been completed!
Suddenly there's a green burst of light and deliora roars once more. It rings throughout the island and the force of it rocks the ground and tears trees from its roots.
Lucy- Whoa. No way.
Seth- Shit. I may have to destroy this place after all.
I surrounded myself in my Death God Slayer magic and blast hole from the roof all the down to the underground.
Seth- See ya.
I hop down the hole and fall all the way to the bottom. When I land, I'm face to face with Deliora.

I also spot Grey and Natsu

Seth- Hey guys!
They turn to me and head over to my position.
Natsu- What are you doing here? How'd you even get here?
Seth- Now's not the time. Right now, we gotta take this thing down.
We hear a sound and see Lyon crawling to us.

Lyon- None of you are strong enough

Lyon- None of you are strong enough. But I am. I will defeat it.
Grey- Lyon...
Lyon- I'm going to surpass Ur finally.
Seth- You're half dead. You are in no condition to fight asshole.
Natsu- Yeah, what he said. You can't even get off the floor!
Deliora roars again.
Lyon- I've waited so long for this moment. She was strong but still not strong enough to kill that demon. (Stands up) I'm going to do the one thing Ur never could. Finally. My dream will be fulfilled!
Grey chops him in the back of the neck and knocks him down.
Grey- You've caused enough trouble. I'll clean up the mess you've made. (Walks into the pool of water) I seal the demon myself. Iced Shell!!
Seth- Don't do it! It'll kill you!
Lyon- Don't do it Grey! Do you have any idea how long it took me to melt that ice?! Sealing it again isn't going to stop me! I will not rest until I've finally defeated Deliora!
Grey- I can't worry about the future. I have to do this to keep it from killing us all right now!
I step in front of him.
Grey- Seth?
Seth- Don't worry Grey. I got this.
Grey- Don't be stupid! Just get out of my way!
Natsu- If I didn't let you do it before, what makes you think he's gonna?!
Seth- We're not gonna let you go out like that. You can go ahead and cast the spell if you want to, but I ain't moving.
Grey- Seth....
Deliora roars and sends a punch at me.
Grey- Seth!!!
Seth- Holy Dragon: Fist Of Righteousness!!!
Our fists collide and it comes to a standstill to see which power will win.
Seth- I ain't going down!!!!
I add even more power and fist cracks.
Seth- You're dead!!
Soon green cracks form all around it's body. It gives out one final roar before it falls apart and explodes.
Lyon- What? No way! But that can't be! Deliora...was already dead.
Author: Activate Fairy Tail emotional music

Lyon- For ten years....Ur has gradually depleted the demon's life force. And what we just saw was nothing more than it's last dying breaths. My dream is dead. There's no hope now. I will never surpass Ur.
Natsu- Man, your teacher was pretty awesome Grey.
Grey- (crying) You've saved my life again. Thank you Ur.
Natsu and I smile at this to reassure him. Erza, Lucy, Happy, and Mandy came down to us.
Natsu saw Erza and tried to run but I grabbed him by the scarf and held him.
Seth- Oh yeah, we still owe you a beating Natsu (sadistic smile)
Timeskip
Natsu- All right!! We won!!
Lucy- You know, I was kinda worried there for awhile. But it all worked out thanks to your amazing teacher Grey.
Natsu- We totally finished an S-class quest all by ourselves!!
I can't help but chuckle at his goofiness.
Lucy- You think Master Makarov will let us in the second floor now?
Erza and I give everyone death glares.
Lucy- Oh no! You're still gonna punish us huh?!
Erza- Isn't there something you're forgetting about? You came to this island to help the villagers. The request was for them to return them to their original form. You still haven't completed your S-class quest yet.
Lucy- But I don't understand. The curse should be lifted cause Deliora's dead.
Seth- Wrong. This curse you keep talking about never had anything to do with the demon. The villagers have been affected by the intense magic energy released from the moon drip spell. Deliora's death isn't going to change a thing. (Looks to the purple moon) But I do have a plan to get rid of it.
Author: That's the end of this one. This arc is coming to a close in the next chapter so stay tuned. Hopefully you guys enjoyed the chapter and I'll see y'all in the next one. Piece.