Chapter 90

Mandy (POV)
???-Mandy wake up.
I begin to stir and when I open my eyes,I find Happy in my face.
Mandy- Happy? The freak are you doing?
Happy- I have no idea where we are.
Mandy- What are you talking about? We're with the others.........oh shit.

Mandy- Hey Carla you might want to wake up and take a gander at this

She wakes up.
Carla- Tomcat. Mandy. What is this?.........What in the world happened to us?
Happy- All I know is that we were knocked out and woke up here. This weird place. I know I've never been here before.
Play music
Carla lowers her head in sadness. Slowly the memories flood back into my mind.
Mandy- You got us captured.
Carla- It seems my information was actually a trap.
Happy- That's not true. I'm sure it was just a coincidence they found us. It wasn't your fault Carla.
Mandy- It is all her fault!! Don't you get it happy? The army were the ones sending her those visions. Thinking that she knew everything, she walked us right into the enemies clutches and now (sheds tears) my best friend in the entire world hates me. Did you see the look on his face when he put two and two together? I've never seen that look on his face before. The look of being stabbed in the heart. Face the facts Happy and start thinking with your brain instead of your penis.
Carla- .....She's right. I've betrayed everyone.
Wendy. I swore I'd protect her no matter what. This is all my fault.
Mandy- Yeah no shit.
Stop music
The door opens and I wipe my eyes of the tears. In the doorway left me dumbfounded.

 In the doorway left me dumbfounded

Mandy *mind*- A cat Ichiya. This day cannot get any worse.
Cat Ichiya- Pardoners me but are you three the ones who recently completed an earthland mission meow?
Happy- It's Ichiya?!
Cat Ichiya- Meow. Nice parfume.
Mandy- Why in the hell are you at cat?
Cat Ichiya- I am no mere cat. I'm an Exceed just like you.
???- Mr. Nichiya sir, I've been told this is they're first time in Edolas. I doubt they've ever seen another Exceed before.
Mandy- And just who the heck are you and what's up with your right hand? It just keeps going up and down up and down.

He just stares blankly
Cat Ichiya- Welcome. I am Nichiya the captain of Extalia's Royal Guard meow meow.
Weird one- And my name is Nadi otherwise known as Extalia's minister of state. Congrats on your mission.
Happy- Our mission? (Looks at Carla) It'll be ok Carla.
Nichiya- I know this is rather sudden but the queen would like to see you three. Follow me.
Happy- The Queen?! Seriously?! (Looks at Carla) Don't you worry just leave everything to me. And Mandy you need to quit acting like this and apologize to Carla.
Mandy- Piss off.
I hop off the bed and follow the other two Exceeds. Carla and Happy quick follow suit.
Nadi- Oh I bet you're excited.
Mandy *mind*- No not at all.
Happy- We might be if we knew what heck is going on.
We exit the hallway and come face to face with the rest of Extalia.

Mandy- A literal land of cats. (Sighs) oh boy.
Nadi- That's where you're wrong. We're all Exceeds here. We stand above the humans and it's our duty to guide them each and every day.
Happy- I've never heard of you.
Nadi- And that building before you is Extalia's Palace home of the Queen.
We make our way inside the palace.
Nadi- You see in our world, humans are are a foolish and inferior species so it is our duty as Exceeds to keep them under control.
Nichiya- In case you didn't notice, they have a nasty parfune. By the way, parfume means smell meow.
Nadi- Our beloved queen watches over the humans and governs then from this palace.
Nichiya- She has an absolutely delightful parfume.
Nadi- It would be dangerous if the humans numbers got out of hand. So the queen determines which human are unnecessary and has them executed.
Mandy- Damn. Cruel much?
Nadi- Sorry but it is to help restore the balance of magical power that's dwindling from our world. At least that's what the Queen said. You see not only does she govern the humans of this world but she also governs the humans of earthland too.
Happy- And she determines who lives and dies?
Nichiya- Yes. Our beloved queen has that authority. After all, she is a goddess meow.
Happy- A goddess?!
Mandy *mind*- Goddess my ass. Determines who's dead and who lives? What a bunch of bullshit. I can smell it from here. I don't even want to see this lady. I need to get out of here and find Seth. He needs me and he needs to know the truth.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Also, I fall asleep for a couple hours and I wake up to see we have 5k views? The fuck? You guys must really like this shit. Thank you. Later indigo fam. Peace.