Chapter 62

Seth (POV)
Midnight- Good. You will be my entertainment until we reach Cait Shelter.
Seth- Why Cait Shelter? Who go after Wendy's guild. She's an innocent little girl.
Midnight- I will tell you why. It's our first target of course. Long ago a peaceful tribe the Nirvets created Nirvana hoping to end a cataclysmic war. But the tool they created was far more dangerous than the war they sought to end. So they sealed it away hoping will never be used again. They were so afraid of it that they swore to keep watch over the burial sight. Their descendants have taken up that task through the ages. And they make up a guild that still remains to this day, Cait Shelter. They are the only people in all of existence with the power to seal Nirvana away once more. Therefore the Nirvet bloodline must come to its end. You'd have to be insane to let an incredible power such as this go to waste. We will utilize it. We will send the world screaming down the path of sweet chaos. And we'll start by making Cait Shelter an example. The Nirvets wanted to stay neutral, we'll force them into bloody war! Nirvana will turn their hearts into the blackest pitch possible! And then they'll slaughter each other! Oh what a lullaby it'll be!
Seth- Well aren't you just the biggest sack of shit that I've met besides Jellal.
Midnight- Seth, Jellal, do me a favor and drop the goody goody act already. After all, Jellal's heart is so black, mine shines next to his. As for you Seth, I know you have a slew of darkness in you. Let it out. I want to see. I mean, I think you kinda beat Jellal as the embodiment of darkness.
Jellal- That's a lie. You don't know a thing about us.
Midnight- Oh please. You forced children into forced labor, murdered your closest friends, and even tried to kill sweet Erza in your mad rise for the sweetest power in existence. Do you have any idea how much sorrow you've brought upon people?
Jellal just stares at him and then looks at me.
Jellal- Seth, you were there. Is that true.
Seth- ......Now you know why I hate you so much. What do Did was unforgivable but then you had the audacity to try and take Erza from me. You've caused so much that I wouldn't be surprised if satan had a nice throne right next to him with your name on it just waiting for you to die.
Midnight- Jellal, you inspire me. So why don't you join us? (Sticks out hand)
Seth- Jellal, I swear if you join him, your life will end here. Do what Erza said and face your atonement the right way.
By this point, Erza starts to move in my arms and I help her up as she uses me for support.
Erza- Do What Seth says. Don't listen to Midnight. Your light burns brighter than ever.
She requips into another armor.

I go along side her and power up to my Drakô form

Midnight- Well well well. Look who just got a bit serious. I get my real fight after all. How wonderful. Destroying the both of you will be a real treat indeed.
Erza aims her bladed spear at Midnight.
Erza- I swear upon the blade that I wield, I will end this Chaos and your life.
Seth- Oh yes! I get to kill this bitch after all!
Erza- Easy now Seth. Tone it down some.
Seth- Aye sir.
Midnight- Come at me Erza and Seth or should I call you Titānia and the Ruler Of Darkness?
I want to see your strength with both my eyes. But I won't feel a thing because you can't land a hit on me without throwing a cheap shot.
Jellal- You guys don't stand a chance against his reflective magic. You saw what he does. Seth, talk some sense into her.
Seth- Nah.
Erza and I rush him and slice and punch at him with great speed. We missed.
Midnight- You could be the fastest whose ever lived but you'd still won't be able to get past my reflector.
Erza goes right and slices him again but they phase right through him.
Midnight- It's useless.
Seth- Are you sure about that?!
Midnight- Yes I'm su-
I cut him off by punching him square in his jaw with a powerful yet normal punch. He flys back and caves in another building.
Midnight- No way! You hit me.
Seth- You see, I had my suspicions about that first punch because it wasn't magic filled. My others weren't and couldn't hit you. And yet somehow, whenever I throw a simple punch, you end up square on your ass. One of your weaknesses has now been exposed.
Erza- You also have another weakness. Do it Seth.
Midnight twisted up Erza's armor. I simply cross my arms and smirk as my magic symbol appears above Midnight and about a dozen or so holy magic blasts appear above him. Midnight gets a scared look and the blasts rain down upon him. He tries to escape but gets blasted by some and he falls face first in the dirt.
Erza- You twisted our clothes earlier but you dodged my sword which means you can only control one space at a time. Either yourself or or enemy but not both at once. So while your bending spell is active on me, you're practically defenseless and Seth could kill you now if he really wanted to.
Midnight looks at me with a scared look and I just smile.
Seth- Bingo. We figured you out. Now you're fucked.
Indigo: That's the end of this chapter. Hopefully y'all enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.