Chapter 34

Seth (POV)
Erza- Seth, you gotta get outta here as fast as you can.
Seth- Nope. I ain't leaving. You can't fight but I can.
Erza- You can't. You're hurt.
Seth- And when as that stopped me before?
Erza- (sheds tear) Please, just this once do as I say.
I pick her up.
Seth- I'm sorry about this but you don't need to see this go down.
Erza- What're you
She doesn't finish as I punch her her stomach and lay her out cold.
Jellal- You're an idiot. What kind of sick satisfaction do you get from striking a defenseless friend?

Seth- I kinda had to because she was crying. She was so weak and fragile and she sounded so scared. I didn't want to see Erza like that. Not again. Erza is the so strong and is the best thing that's ever happened to me. When she wakes up, she'll be away from you and be back to normal. (Death God Slayer magic envelopes me) If you want to get to her, you're gonna have to kill me you fucking bitch.
Jellal- That can be arranged. I'll beat to an inch of your life and then you can die when you're sacrificed. Come at me.
Seth- With pleasure!
I dash at him with an afterlife fist. He tries to block but I break through and leave him staggered. I follow up with a a Holy Wraith spinning axe kick to the face which sends him flying. I catch up to him before he landed and I lay into him with death god magic filled punches.
Seth- Death God: Orion's Reckoning!!
The plume of red energy erupted from underneath him.
Seth- Death God: Darkest Void!!
The ball of death god magic hit him and exploded
Jellal-Ahhhh!!!!
Seth- Holy Dragon: Roar!!!!
That hit him and it exploded in his face.
Seth- Take that you asshole.
The smoke dissipates and he's still standing. His cloak is all but destroyed and he's a little singed but he's still standing.
Jellal- Ok so you caught me off guard but is that really the best you can do? I expected more from you Seth Alighieri son of Serena. I was hoping I could get a taste of the destructive might of a god and dragon slayer before I started ripping you to shreds with my bare hands in front of Erza. If that's all you got, then I won't waste my time. Perhaps I should hurt Erza a little more. Maybe then you'll show me your power.
Seth- Like hell you are!
Jellal- You must be punished for disrupting the ceremony. Prepared to be destroyed by my heavenly bodied magic. Meteor!
I rush him and throw a bicycle kick but he flies out the way.
Seth- What?
I get hit in the back  and I turn around only to get hit in the back again and then in the face and then kicked in the face.
Seth- Will you stop flying around so I can hit you?!
Seth *mind*- Ok just stay calm. Focus. You can do this.
I predict his next move and I throw a punch but he quickly flys out of the way.
Jellal- Be glad you got your hits in because it'll never happen again.
He hits me with lots of rapid punches to the face and his last punch sends me rocketing into a crystal pillar which I destroy and it falls on me.
Jellal- Now I will show you what true darkness magic really is.
He flys high into the sky.
Jellal- May the seven stars bring judgement upon you!

Jellal- Seven Star Soul: Grand Chariot!!His seven beams come down and are about to hit me

His seven beams come down and are about to hit me.
Seth- Shit!
They hit me and completely wipe me out.
Jellal- (lands next to Seth) That attack packs as much punch add getting hit by a falling meteor. I'm surprised you're still in one piece after getting hit with it. Perhaps that was a little much. The R System can't take to much more damage or it'll be rendered useless. I can feel the magic energy leaking out. I'll have to hurry. I know that you can't here this Seth Alighieri but Erza will never love you. (Begins to walk away) It's time Erza. (Feels rocks hitting him and turns around to see a bloody and beaten Seth begin to get up)
Seth- You......fell......for it. I was.....playing possum......I guess......destroying this tower.....ruins your plans.....hehehe.
I get to one knee.
Seth- As for Erza not loving me, don't you think I already know that needle dick?! You don't gotta rub it in!!!
I punch the ground and cracks appear in the ground.
Jellal- The Hell are you doing?!!
I fully stand up.
Seth- C'mon, don't you know that destroying stuff is a fairy tail specialty?
Death God Slayer magic surrounds me.
Seth- You ready for round 2 because I ain't through with you yet.
Jellal- Grrr. You won't get in my way!!
Seth- That's what I like to hear so bring it pussy.
Author: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Oh and I made a Naruto story with multiple OC's so could you guys give it a read and show it some love? Thank you. Peace y'all.