Chapter 124

Killian (POV)
Ultear- Beware of overconfidence Zancrow.
Capricorn- Never underestimate one's opponent. Especially Seth Alighieri, although I consider him a friend, the plan must proceed. I faith we will win this battle.
Capricorn

Rustyrose- I couldn't agree more Capricorn

Kain- I Uh....well yeah
Rustyrose (left) Kain Hikaru (right)

Rustyrose- At long last, we will unleash our ultimate desires

Rustyrose- At long last, we will unleash our ultimate desires. Our war drums beat against their cages and cry for violence. We shall dance the waltz of death to their rhythm.
Kain- Uh I feel the same way!
Zancrow- Nobody can understand you tubby!
Killian- Yeah shut the fuck up fatass.
Meredy- Kain Hikaru's statement is deciphered as followed, "I feel the same way." Is that correct?
Kain- Yep that's it!
Meredy

Meredy- Rustyrose's previous statements deciphered as this, desire means wants

Meredy- Rustyrose's previous statements deciphered as this, desire means wants. War drums refers to hearts.
Ultear- Meredy, will you be joining us?
Meredy- In battle? Yes.
Killian- Then you better pull your weight kid. It's gonna be a bloodbath down there so don't pussy out. If you do I'll kill you myself understand?
Meredy- (taken aback) Understood Killian sir.
Killian- Hmph.
Hades- (gets up from throne) I am delighted. No one will be able to withstand our might. Not even Fairy Tail. Their strongest wizards will soon know the power of true darkness. The eminence that lurks within the abyss. For we are Grimoire Heart. We walk the path of devils and will force this world into the darkness. Tonight these devils will bathe Tenrou Island in the blood of Fairies. I'm looking forward to the agony of Makarov's face as we slaughter his precious children. Our battle with Fairy Tail starts now.
Killian *mind*- I can't wait to get boots on the ground myself. Seth Alighieri will know what true darkness is. He thinks just because he's the Death God Slayer he has darkness as his ally. Bitch please. I was born in it. For I am the true Death God Slayer. After all, I was the first. The old man just never told you. You may be a dragon slayer and a God Slayer but you're up against a duel God Slayer. Our battle will be written down in history books as our clash will rock the entire world and it is I who will come out on top. Me! Killian Blaze!!
Somewhere on the Island
Erza (POV)
Juvia and have been searching for Wendy ever since we split from Seth and Mandy. Our little excursion has taken us to the high cliffs of this island.
Erza- Man, I forget how big this island is. It may take us all day but I'm sure will find Wendy and Mest eventually. You know I wonder how Seth and Mandy are doing. Hopefully they've got a lead or something. With that dragon sense of smell Seth has, finding her shouldn't be that hard. Heh, you should've seen the look of determination in his face. He just loves his little sis. He probably won't leave the island until she's safe and sound.
Erza *mind*- Ah Seth. Always going above and beyond for the people you love. Which is one of the reasons why I fell for you.
A small smile creeps on my face as I think about Seth.
Juvia- You know we could cover more ground if we split up.
Erza- You should stick closer to me. We've already split up enough. The last thing we need right now is to get separated and lost........Listen Juvia, you're not afraid of me are you? I deeply apologize for earlier. Although I could've exercised some more restraint during our battle, it's my duty to make sure you understand what it takes to be S class. It's a difficult path that's hard and grueling and dangerous beyond compare. I barely survived the trial when I was chosen. All my years of training were out to the test. Although even though we were competitors, Seth helped me a lot and we made S class together. But S class doesn't stop even you receive the rank. First off, everyone wants to fight you now and you're always in the public eye so you have to be on your best behavior at all times and then-
Juvia- Nononono it's okay. You don't have to apologize. You were only doing your job. The trail really isn't all that important. (Nervous laughter)
Erza- Oh that is great!! Thank goodness! I just wanted to clear the air! I'm glad we had this little talk! I hope we can keep working together in the future! Now what do you say we go find Wendy and Mest?!
I take Juvia's hand and proceed further into the island to continue our search. Little did I know that the hardest battle to date was just minutes away and little did I know that this day was gonna be the last day I see Seth's face.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.