Chapter 41

Seth (POV)
Erza- Ok since I'm free to go out, I'm gonna go look for Mystogan.
Makarov- Be careful.
Erza- Yes Master. And Seth?
Seth- Yeah?
Erza- Wait for me ok? I have something to tell you after all this is over.
Seth- Ok. Go find him.
He nods and leaves the guild to go find Mystogan.
Timeskip
Erza (POV)
I'm running down the streets of magnolia looking for Mystogan when suddenly, Magic energy beams shoot at me and I backflip out the way to dodge them.
???- That's odd. I remember turning you to stone. Well no matter. This gives me an excuse to torment you further and get some payback on Seth.
Erza- You wanna fight me evergreen?
Evergreen- You're quite the irksome one. They call you Titania, Queen of Fairies? What a farce. I'm the true fairy queen.
She shoots another energy beam at me and it explodes. I come through the smoke and summon swords as she flies back. I slice at her but she's quick and moves out the way. I just ended up destroying the water tank behind her. We land on opposite roofs of buildings.
Evergreen- We've got a score to settle.
Erza- This saves me the trouble of hunting you down I suppose. The sooner I defeat you, the sooner the others will be turned back!
I leap at her.
Evergreen- Aren't you confident?
She lifts her glasses and her eyes glow. I shut my left eye and keep my right open.
Erza- That won't work!
I slice her but she backflips and leaps back like the coward she is.
Evergreen- So that heinous artificial eye actually worked in your favor? Then let's see how you like my fairy machine gun. Leprechaun!
She glows and unleashes energy beams everywhere. I strafe to avoid some and I cut some as well. I make it to her but she flies back again and flies in the air.
Evergreen- Try again.
Erza- Coward!
We land on another roof and I give chase. As I chase her from roof to roof, she releases more energy beams that I have to cut to avoid.
Evergreen- You're quite adept at deflecting my energy thorns aren't you? But I'm just getting started. I wonder, can you handle twice as many?
I stop and deflect as many beams as I can as it rains down on me. Her magic beams begin to hit me in my arms and legs.
Evergreen- (maniacal laugh) From this day forth, I shall be known as Titania, for I am the true fairy queen.
I summon off my maid boots and summon swords that my feet grip. I leap into the air and start destroying more of her magic.
Evergreen- What?!
I throw my swords on my feet at her and they both get her in her shoulders and pins her to a cement pole. I land on the roof and approach her.
Erza- Personal character aside, you're still a member of fairy tail, same as anybody else. So if you want to call yourself Titania, then feel free cause I honestly don't give a shit. I don't even know who gave me that name in the first place. If you cease this nonsense and turn the girls back to normal, then I promise that I will not harm you.
Evergreen- You're being a bit naive aren't you? I'll have you know my stone eyes grant me another ability as well.
I walk forward prepared to end this.
Evergreen- Remote control. (Erza stops) Drop to your knees and bow before me! If you don't then I'll use my power to topple your precious little statues and shatter them!
Erza- Hmph.
I requip into my fairy queen armor and summon a legion of floating swords all aimed at evergreen.
Erza- I'm impressed evergreen. I never thought you were the kind who'd sacrifice her life for her ideals. If they must be shattered then I will have no other choice but to pull a Seth and kill you. I'd collect your soul for retribution for their demise.
Evergreen- Uhhh Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
I sock her right her stupid face.
Erza- If you're gonna bluff then do it right for fucks sake.
Evergreen- (muffled by erza's fist) All right. You win.
Seth (POV)
The girls on the stage begin to get free from their stone prison.
Natsu- They're all back to normal!
Seth- Erza pulled through!
The enchantment updates.
Makarov- Erza versus evergreen. The winner is Erza. Well laxus. You're all out of hostages boy. Can't continue with your game now, can you?!
Seth- Hehehe. I'm one step closer to getting free and beating your ass into the ground laxus. Just you wait. I'm coming for you.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. I was gonna wait and put this out tomorrow but because you guys are awesome, I decided why not. So I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter you later indigo fam. Peace.