Chapter 183

Seth (POV)
Jackpot- Oh boy we got a match. Anti-Link time.

The crimson sword thing disperses into a laser and goes into the church and lights it up

Natsu- Quit your blabbing and fight us!
Akuma- Right behind you!
Jackpot- Okie dokie. Wow, another Lightning Blot bonus.
Natsu and Akuma nail Jackpot right in the head.
Jackpot- What the? How'd you hit me?
I look to my left and see Byro close by using his nullification magic.
Byro- You will suffer the consequences for this sinful destruction!
Natsu- Fire Dragon: Talon!
Akuma- Blood Dragon: Crow Claw!
Natsu kicks Jackpot in the face while Akuma destroys the slots with the blood blades formed on his forearms.
Jackpot- Look what you have done. I can't use my slot magic without my slots. I don't even know who I am without it. You're going to give me an identity crisis!
Akuma- Heh, you haven't seen nothing yet. Blood Dragon: Bloody Wing Attack!!
He sprouts blood wings and flies Jackpot with incredible, striking him in all directions which eventually sends him up into the air. Akuma flies above Jackpot and starts building up his magic.
Natsu- Fire Dragon-
Akuma- Blood Dragon-
AN- ROAR!!!!!
Both dragons roars hit Jackpot from top and bottom in combination. Jackpot falls to the ground and crashes hard.
Tsukiko- He's finished.
Seth- Yeah. He's lost.
DING!!!!!!!!! DING!!!!!!!! DING!!!!!!!!!
My eyes widen as the sound of the Infinity Clock rings out and the sky darkness. I hesitantly look up and my jaw drops.

Tsukiko- The Infinity Clock's true form

Tsukiko- The Infinity Clock's true form. It's been unleashed. Damn it.
It begins shooting out harpoon chains in every direction.
Natsu- Awh man now what?
Byro- It would appear that the Infinity Clock is indeed activated.
Lucy- We've got to find a way to stop it!
Byro- I'm afraid I cannot help you with that. I've been ordered to take you to the cardinal, Lucy Heartfillia.
All of the team regroups in front of Lucy.
Lucy- Why now of all times? What could he possibly want with me?
Byro- I don't quite understand it either. But it's my duty to follow orders so please cooperate.
Akuma- Not happening old man.
Natsu- Yeah, you're not taking her anywhere!
Lucy- I couldn't care less about your stupid orders! Look at that thing in the sky! We can't waste anytime! I know you're just trying to do the right thing but deep down you've got to know that's not it!
Byro- No I don't.
???- Byro. You're only making this harder on yourself by thinking.
The voice is coming from inside Jackpot. The zipper unzips and a familiar talking staff pops out.