Chapter 48

Seth (POV)
We enter the home and it's dark inside.
Lucy- Great. Another creepy mansion.
Erza- It's the second home of the Blue Pegasus guild Master, Master Bob.
Grey- Oh him.
Seth- He gives me the creeps.
Erza- Boys be nice. He may be a little eccentric but he deserves our upmost respect.
Lucy- Eccentric......
Seth- That's not one if the words I'd use. (Mutters) More like ugly drag queen.
Natsu- (dying of motion sickness) Just let me know when we're there guys.
Mandy- We've been here.
???- Yes they are here.
They do some routine.
All ???- We are the Blue Pegasus elite.

Blondey- I'm Eve

Blondey- I'm Eve.
Brown hair- Hibiki.
Black hair- Ren.
They all start to gather round Erza and flirt with her. This irks me.
Seth- Say boys, you're the Trimmen aren't ya?
The boys- Yeah.
Seth- Good. So could you do me a favor and get your hands off my woman!!!
They scurry off and go mess with Lucy.
Erza *mind*- He called me his woman. He's so adorable when he gets possessive of me. He really does like me.
I hear a voice come from the stairs.
Seth *mind*- Oh please no. Not him.
???- It's been far too long miss Scarlet.
Erza- Y-Yes. Far too long. I never expected to see you here.

???- Oh how I've missed you my sweet honey

???- Oh how I've missed you my sweet honey. But don't cry. I am here. Ooooooooo
Seth- I swear to god Ichiya, will you shut your mouth.
Ichiya- It looks as though destiny has brought us together. Miss Erza, Miss Lucy, (Points at us guys) You three not so much. Sniff sniff sniff sniff. Such sweet parfume!!
Lucy- (shaking) He's creeping out.
Seth- Can I please just wack all of them?!!! (Raises fist in annoyance)
Erza- (holds Seth's hand down) Unfortunately no. Despite their personalities, they are good wizards.
Seth- Nah fuck this. Listen up you wannabe pimps with no game whatsoever, you better keep your hands off these ladies before I obliterate all of you. (Powers up slightly and causes to ground to shake a bit) Got it?
Ichiya- We got it. Please don't hurt us Seth my boy.
Hibiki- No boss. We can take him.
Natsu- If it's a fight you want, count me in!!
Erza- Now now. Let's all calm down.
Ichiya- (appears at Erza's waist) Such sweet parfum.
Erza- (punches Ichiya in the face and sends him flying) Stag away from me you creep!!!!
Ichiya- Mannnnnn.
He flys towards me.
Seth- Death God: Chaos V Trigger.
I bicycle knee him with the V Trigger and he flies towards the door and his head gets frozen.
???- You dare greet us with this flying buffoon? Lamia Scale deserves more respect.
Seth- Great now Lyon is here.
Grey- It's you!
Lyon- It's you.
Natsu- Hey, so you went and joined a guild after all.
Lyon tosses Ichiya away and the ice breaks and his head is freed.
Grey- What is wrong with you?!
Lyon- He's the one who attacked me Grey.
Ren- Watch it. That's our leader you're messing with pal.
Eve- How dare you.
Hibiki- You and your men should just turn around and go home.
??? (Echo)- I suppose women are allowed to stay and fight? Marionette Attack: Carpet Doll!!!
The carpet forms a face and goes after Lucy.
Lucy- What did I do?! Wait, I recognize that magic.
The carpet monster goes away revealing a woman next to Lyon.

Lucy- Sherry?! No way! You joined the guild too?!!Sherry- Ha

Sherry- Ha. I was hoping you fairies haven't forgotten who I am. But please, do try to forget who I once was.
Lucy- Still crazy though.
Sherry- I have been born anew by the power of love.
Seth- Ok, let's make this shit show interesting!!! Let's go!!!
Lyon- With pleasure.
Natsu- I'm in!!
Grey- You fight me Lyon!!
???- Enough. We're here together as a group to destroy the Oracion Seis. This not the time to fight amongst ourselves.

This bald headed dude is standing in the doorway

Lyon- Sure thing Jura.
Seth *mind*- So that's him. Iron rock Jura. One of the ten wizard saints. Interesting. That only leaves Cait Shelter. I wonder who they'll bring.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. We introduce our little princess Wendy and the sassy cat Carla in the next chapter. Yay! Later indigo fam. Peace.