Chapter 46

Seth (POV)
I dragged laxus all the way back to the guild just in time to see Erza and everyone else.
Erza- Thanks to Porlyusica's help, the master is gonna pull through just fine. So don't worry. Everything is going to be fine.
Everyone cheers.
Seth- Oh thank goodness.
Everyone turns to me.
Everyone- Seth?!
Seth- Yeah and I brought somebody.
I dragged laxus the rest of the way in and sat down in a chair and blacked out.
Timeskip to the next day
I wake up and I notice I'm in my room.
???- So you're awake. Finally.
It was Erza and was sitting on my bed next to me.
Seth- Oh hey. How long was I out?
Erza- About a day.
Seth- Figures. I did go into death god form one after all.
Erza- About that, she bonks me on the head hard.
Seth- Ow! What was that for?!
Erza- That was for nearly blowing up the town! We have to pay for the damages now!
Seth- Ok ok, I'm sorry.
Erza- Hmph.
Seth- Oh come on Erza. Don't be like that.
Erza- Well, we are having the Fantasia parade today but the games and activities are still going to be open for awhile afterwards. You can make it up to me by going with me to have fun.
Seth- Sounds fair. Alright, I'm game. Oh one more thing, what happened to laxus?
Erza- Master Makarov kicked him out of the guild.
Timeskip to that night
The parade was awesome as usual. Everyone had a blast displaying their respective Magic's and showing fairy tail pride. I even got to display my magic. It all ended with confetti, fireworks, and putting up our signature fairy tail hand gesture. Now I'm by my float just chillin and talking to guild members. Erza comes my way and she looks stunning

Seth: Oh shit, where are the tissues? I think I'm having a nosebleed

Erza- You ready?
Seth- Uh Y-Yeah. Sure.
Erza- Then Let's go!
She grabs my hand and we sprint off in the direction of the carnival games. We had fun. I ate cotton candy, played lots of games. I even won her a bear. Now we're at the park under a tree enjoying the fireworks still going off.
Erza- I had a great time tonight.
Seth- Yeah. It's was awesome.
Erza- Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. The fireworks are pretty.
Seth- Mhmm. And they just keep going off.
Erza *mind*- Ok Erza. You can do this. It's as good of a moment as any. It's time to tell him how you truly feel.
I feel my left hand get squeezed and I look at yo see Erza's hand has wrapped around it. I look up at Erza and she's staring at me with a gentle smile.
Seth- Is something on my face or something?
Erza- No. I'm just admiring you.
Seth- Oh O-Ok.
Erza- Seth, you how I said yesterday that I had something to tell you?
Seth- Uh huh.
Erza- Well I Uh
Seth- Go on.
Erza- I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile now.
Seth- Ok.
Erza- We've been friends for the longest of times.
Seth- Right.
Erza- And over time, we became even closer. Hell, I practically come over every other day juts to cuddle and sleep with you.
Seth- Ok. Go on.
Erza- Well I just think that we
Random guy- Heads up!!!!
Seth- Wha
I get hit in the head and I black out temporarily. I start to come to.
Seth *mind*- Ow my head. It's throbbing like crazy. Wait a minute. There's a soft feeling on my lips. And what is the soft squishy thing under my left hand.
I open my eyes and I see that I'm on top of Erza kissing her and groping her left boob. All the while she's looking back at me.
Seth: Nani?!!!
I immediately stop everything and get back up. She's still laying there big eyed and red faced.
Seth- Oh my god. I am so sorry. T-The ball or whatever it was hit me in the head. I-I Uh (tears Well up in his eyes) Fuck!!
I run off to who knows where.
Erza (POV)
Erza- Wait! Seth come back!!!
Erza *mind*- Please come back. That was my first kiss and you groped me. I didn't have any problem with that. It felt good and just so right. Damn it. I can't catch a break.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Erza and Seth can't catch a break can she. They were so close too. Oh well, maybe next time if there is one. Later indigo fam. Peace.