Chapter 165

Tsukiko (POV)
We begin to follow Coco.
Lucy- So what exactly is the Legion Platoon's goal here anyway? Why're trying to collect all the clock pieces? What's with all this "holy war" and "chaos" stuff?
Coco- Well I got a question for you. If you don't know what we're doing, then why are you and your friends trying to stop us?
Tsukiko- All that we are doing is trying to figure all of this stuff out.
Lucy- Why? Is there something else we should be doing?
Coco- Yeah, how about leaving us alone. You guys are nothing but a bunch of crappy wizards. You might as well give up while you still can.
Coco moves on while Lucy gives her a look of annoyance.
Tsukiko- Keep your cool Lucy.
Lucy- I know. You're right. Let's keep going I guess.
We fall back in step with Coco and proceed down the corridor.
Tsukiko- Carful child. There's most likely more of those traps down here.
Coco- I know genius. The builders put them here to stop grave robbers like you and your buddies.
Lucy- You're here for the exact same reason as we are!
Lucy accidentally steps on a pressure plate and spikes begin to shoot up from underneath the ground.
I dive out the way while Coco saves Lucy by tackling her out of harm's way.
Lucy- Thanks, you saved my life!
Coco- There's no need to thank me. You tried to save me earlier. I'm returning the favor by actually saving you.
We dust ourselves off and somehow make it out of the skeletal corridor. Now we're back out in the open and going up some flight of stairs.
Lucy- Are you seriously this unfriendly all of the time? It's so weird because you're much like the other Coco except she was a million times nicer.
Coco- That so? Well then, how am I alike this other girl?
Lucy- Besides your personality, you two are practically identical.
Coco- What?
Lucy- Like I was saying earlier, she looks and sounds exactly like you and we actually started out as enemies too. But by the end, she'd become one of my closest friends.
Coco- That sounds nothing like me. Because I would never be friends with a stupid wannabe wizard like you or the emo chick who trying so desperately to look like a hard ass.
Seth: She says that now but come on. It's Fairy Tail we're talking about. It's only a matter of time.
Indigo: You know I'm actually quite impressed that it took any of you and the boys this long to say something. I'm not even mad. I was actually starting to miss you guys.
Tsukiko- Okay first off little girl, you don't gotta be so personal. You know nothing about us. Secondly, we're just worried putting the clock pieces together is gonna cause major problems. We're trying to prevent a worldwide catastrophe from happening. You know the whole "inevitable chaos" thing?
Coco- Do you guys honestly think we're trying to destroy the world?
Lucy- We really don't know what you guys want. Personally I'm just hoping to try and understand what in the heck my dad was trying to tell me.
Coco- Yeah your dad. You're the daughter of Jude Heartfilia, aren't you? He was one of the richest businessmen in the country.
Lucy- I may be his daughter but I can't say we ever saw eye to eye on much. And this is no exception; I mean, why would anybody go to all the trouble to hide pieces of a clock in all these weird hard to find places? I can't help thinking there had to be an easier way to go about it.
Tsukiko- Indeed.
Coco- That may be the one thing we all agree on.
Lucy gets an amused smile on her face.
Coco- Wanna tell me what's so funny?!
Lucy- Nothing. Well, I was actually just thinking that you're kind of silly, that's all.
Coco- Hey, I don't appreciate you saying that about me.
Lucy- Sorry, I didn't mean it as an insult....hold on.
We reach the end of path we were walking.

Lucy- It's a dead end. You think maybe we should turn around and go back?
Tsukiko- No. There's definitely something here. That angel statue wouldn't be here if there wasn't. Most likely a hidden exit.
Coco- At least she gets it. Places like these always have secret hidden exits
Coco begins to walk up to the angel statue.
Lucy- No don't touch it!
Coco touches it and the ceiling above her comes down.
Tsukiko- Celestial Dragon: Gravitational Pull.
I manipulate Coco's gravity and pull her to me before she gets crushed by heavy pieces of rock.
???- Lucy! Tsukiko!
That was the voice of Happy.
We look up to see Michelle, Romeo, and Happy in the space where the ceiling collapsed.

Michelle- Thank goodness you're alive. I was so worried.
Romeo- Hey, come over here and we can pull you up!
Tsukiko *mind*- Hopefully things get better from here.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.