Chapter 182

Seth (POV)
The slot machine is the one to face us while Byro stands by on the cliff overlooking us.
Elfman- I don't know what you are but you're sure as hell ain't a man!
Natsu- I'll just have to deal with you later got it octo gezzer?!
Akuma- Oh hell yeah. I want a piece of that action.
Slot machine- Pay attention to me cause I got a big surprise for cocky guys like you.
Akuma, Natsu, and Elfman charge forward unleashing their magic. The three slots on the slot machine roll down to images of popsicles.
Slot machine- Looky here. Cool down with a magic Ice Pop!
A giant popsicle spawns and negates Natsu's fire which causes a big mist to come over the battlefield. The result of that is Natsu getting a punch and a kick to the face from Akuma and Elfman.
Natsu- Hey!! Hit him not me!
Elfman- Oh sorry bro.
Akuma- My bad dude. Couldn't see y'know?
Lucy- We can't beat him like this. We have to start working together to take this guy down. We need some serious teamwork.
Natsu- Kay let's do it.
Akuma- I'm all ears.
Lucy- (summons Cancer) Cancer will you lend a hand?
Cancer- I'm on it baby!
Seth- I guess we should do something too eh Tsukiko?
Tsukiko- I guess.
Elfman- Manly charge!
Natsu- Fire Dragon: Wing Attack!
Akuma- Blood Dragon: Cerberus Fangs!
Slot machine- Oh yeah. I'm getting lucky today. I hit the steel walls.
Steel walls drop down and surround everyone charging at the slot machine causing all to be hit with their own magic attacks. Meanwhile Tsukiko and I go around and close in on the slot machine.
Tsukiko- Celestial Dragon: Star Strike!
Tsukiko becomes coated in a golden light and starts moving around at breakneck speeds around the slot machine, dealing swift strike after swift strike.
Slot machine- Ow ow! This is totally uncalled for
Seth- Death God: Black Fire!
A blast of pitch black fire shoots out of my hands and hits the slot machine directly.
Basically this

Tsukiko backs off and returns to my side while the slot machine burns

Tsukiko backs off and returns to my side while the slot machine burns. He eventually puts himself out but he's still standing.
Seth- So you're still standing eh slot machine? Question, if I kick your ass and beat you, does that mean I get the jackpot money?
Slot machine- (sarcasm) Haha. You think you're so funny don't ya? Well now you've ticked me off. You're going to pay with your life. And for the record, the name is Jackpot. (Pulls lever) Come on! Let's get lucky! Oh yes, it seems I got a lightning bonus!
Lightning rains down from the thunderstorm up above and strikes everyone but in the process frees those trapped by the steel walls.
Michelle- Lucy are you okay?
Lucy- No but I could be worse.
Seth- Ah damn. That one stung.
Jackpot- Want more? We're just getting started after all. You haven't seen how brutal my slot Magic can get. Keep up this losing streak and you'll find out. Come on let's play some more! I can't wait to see just how rotten your luck can get!
Natsu- Argh, I'm getting sick of you.
Elfman- We have to figure out a plan of attack. Got any ideas?
Natsu- Hell yeah I do and it's a great one! It's my trusty standby.
Akuma- I see where this is going and I like it.
NEA- We kick its butt!!
Jackpot- (pulls lever) Whoo another winner! Shaggy Pool!
We all get caught up in this brown like substance and are unable to move.
Cancer- This is what I was born to do!
Cancer cuts us out but we're immediately pelted by a pile of pans due to the Slot Magic of Jackpot.
Lucy- Ugh that sucked.
Michelle- Teamwork is important but I'm afraid that right now........
The rain starts to pour heavily as the thunderstorms kicks it into the next gear.
Jackpot- Silly kids, this game is for grownups.
Seth- Hey fuck you dude, I'm twenty years old! Technically I should be twenty seven! So watch who you're calling a kid jackass!
Jackpot- You have quite the mouth on you. I'll just shut you up for good.
Lucy- Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius!
Aquarius comes out to join in on the battle.
Aquarius- You better have a good reason for this Lucy. And how many times do I have to tell you not to pull me out of sole mud filled home in the ground? Because I really don't like it!
Lucy- Yeah I'm sorry about that but hey look, Seth's here. Is that a good enough reason?
Aquarius-..........Yes. Yes it is. Hi Seth!!! Come give me hug will ya?!
Aquarius hugs me tightly.
Seth- Yeah it's been awhile hasn't it. Don't worry, I'll visit the celestial realm soon. But in the meantime, you see that oversized metallic teddy bear plush made from of the batteries of dildos? Mind helping me kick it's ass?
Aquarius- Anything for you. Aquatic Blast!
Pretty much this