Chapter 140

Seth (POV)
They set the case on a table after helping out Michelle's foot.
Lucy- So what the heck is in that thing.
Michelle- I'm not quite sure honestly. All I know is that your late father wanted you to have it. I was his assistant a short while ago and this is my last errand for him. Actually, he passed the case on to me when he was on his deathbed. So here we are. My last assignment from Mr. Jude has come to an end.
Lucy- His final moments and you were right here with him.
Michelle- He never stopped thinking about you after you went missing all those years ago. He was sure you were alive somewhere. It's because he held onto that hope that he asked me to give you this memento. He went peacefully in his sleep and since then, I've been searching for you. Finding you has been my sole purpose. Now it's all done. I think Mr. Jude will finally be able to Rest In Peace.
Lucy- So what's in it?
Michelle- I don't know. I was only told to deliver it. I never looked inside to see for myself.
Lucy- Thanks Michelle.
Seth- Well I say open that thing up.
Natsu- Yeah don't leave her hanging.
Akuma- She busted her fine ass to get that thing here. The least you could do is to let her see it. Hurry up. Everyone's waiting.
Lucy- O-Oh ok.
She opens it up to see something wrapped up tight.

Lucy- Uh can I close it now?Natsu- It smells funky

Natsu- It smells funky.
Seth- I'll say. God damn.
Lucy- (picks whatever it is up) Maybe it's this cloth.
Tsukiko- Nah. My dragon nose is smelling that as well. It has a smell of some magic to it.
Akuma- Whatever it is, it smells really old.
Suddenly Carla gets a look on her face.
Seth- Uh oh. That don't look good.

Mandy- What is it Carla?Happy- Maybe she has gas

Happy- Maybe she has gas.
Carla- It's, it's nothing.
Lucy unwraps whatever that thing is. It has a unique shape and it's nothing I've seen before.

Lucy- Michelle, what is this exactly? Michelle- I assume this is something Mr

Michelle- I assume this is something Mr. Jude was fond of. Does it look familiar?
Lucy- Not really. I don't remember seeing anything like this around the house.
Natsu- A weapon.
Lucy- Yeah I highly doubt that.
Michelle- I just remembered.
Natsu- It's definitely a weapon isn't it?
Michelle- It's not.
Lucy- But you do know what it is?
Michelle- No it's just, I remembered I haven't eaten in three days.
Her stomach growls and the sound makes the birds fly away outside.
Seth- (facepalms) Oh boy. I can tell this is going to be the start of of something new.
Timeskip a few days
Michelle has fitted in quite nicely with the guild. She helps around here doing odd jobs here and there. She seems to like it here and everyone adores her. Right now the team is waiting on Lucy to get to the guild so that we can go on a mission. Eventually Lucy walks in with Michelle.
Natsu- It's about time slowpoke.
Happy- We've been waiting for you.
Michelle- May I come along? I would love to watch you work.
Lucy- Umm I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
Michelle- But I would love to see what wizards do firsthand and you'll be there to protect me.
Natsu- Yeah she'll be fine.
Akuma- C'mon Luce. Let her come. There's nothing more entertaining than watching us lay the smackdown on some thugs.
Grey- And we do guarantee satisfaction.
Lucy- Master Makarov, will you please talk some sense into them?
Michelle- May I please go?
Makarov- Go for it.
Tsukiko- She's in safe hands Lucy.
Erza comes behind my chair wraps her arms around me to give me hug from behind.
Erza- I have no objections either. Experience isn't a bad thing. Even if that experience is forced on someone too early, it'll still benefit them. You know all about that don't you miss I'm going on an S class mission without permission.
Lucy- (nervous chuckle) Yes Erza. I see your point. Alright Michelle. Welcome to the team. You're our twelfth person.
Michelle- How exciting.
Lucy- Now it might get hairy but stay by my side and you'll be just fine.
Akuma- Or she could stay by my side. I know I'll take care of her real good (wink wink)
Tsukiko gets him in his balls for that one and he goes down.
Tsukiko- So are we ready to go?
Seth- Yeah. Let's hit the road.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.