Chapter 127

Killian (POV)
Natsu- You bastard! You're gonna pay!
Natsu Dragneel comes at me with a flaming punch.
Killian- Out of the way runt. Phoenix God: Spark Kick.
My foot meets his face and I run him into ground. An explosion takes place on his face as soon as his face met the ground underneath my boot.
Natsu- Ahhhh!!!
Happy- Natsu!!!
Killian- Get em boys.
The grunts engage the others while I walk over to the Fire Dragon Slayer. I roll him over into his back and stomp on his neck.
His eyes bulge and he grabs at feet trying to get it off as he can't breath.
Killian- I guess you die first. Not much of a challenge.
I flip my sword into a stabbing position and get ready to end this idiot's life. Within a blink of an eye, Seth Alighieri is crouched down one front me in the Blue Devil form and he has hold of my sword.
Killian- Good. Looks like I don't have to convince you to get ser-
Seth- Blooming Rose!
A small sphere of Death God magic manifests on the top of his index finger and it blasts right at my face. I simply swipe it away with my sword and watch explode in the water far away.

Killian- Nice try you little-I get decked in the face and I get sent sailing through the forest to the other side of the island

I get decked in the face and I get sent sailing through the forest to the other side of the island.
Seth (POV)
Seth (Blue Devil)- Natsu, you and the others deal with these goons. I've got personal business to take care of with this Killian character.
Natsu- Right. Don't you dare lose to that guy
Seth (Blue Devil)- Believe me, I don't plan on it.
Erza (POV)
More of those masked soldiers keep on coming. I block a few of them with my sword and slash them away. Juvia and are forced to go back to back as they surround us.
Erza- This isn't good. They're numbers don't seem to be decreasing at all do they?
Juvia- That explosion, do you have any idea of what caused it? It seemed to have tremendous magic power and the greenish one after that contained a lot more.
Erza- I know. That last explosion had traces of the same exact magic Seth had but it was different somehow. Whatever is, we can deal with it after we've dealt with the problem at hand.
Some figure goes flying right past us at lightning speeds through the trees. Whatever it is tears up the terrain and takes out a couple of the soldiers in the process.
Juvia- What was that?
Erza- I have no clue but another approaches.
As the footsteps get closer it turns out to be Seth in his Blue Devil form.
Erza- Seth! Over here!
Seth- (Blue Devil) No time. Dealing with the 8th sin of purgatory.
Erza- (gasps) But you can't! At least not on your own. He has two God Slayer Magic's including your own.
Seth (Blue Devil)- Yeah I know. This Killian Blaze guy is actually Orion's kid. Why Orion didn't tell me is something I plan on beating out of Killian.
Erza- Well just be careful. I'll catch up to you as soon as Juvia and I are done here.
Seth gives a nod and darts off.
Erza *mind*- You better not die. I need you to stay with me.
Seth (POV)
I reach the end of the destruction trail and find Killian up against a boulder near the water's edge.
Killian- Took you long enough. Now then, how about we get started.
Seth (Blue Devil)- First off, how in the hell are you Orion's son and why didn't he tell me about it?!
Killian- Hmph, if it'll get you to stop bitching, I'll tell you. The old man found love in a human woman a long time ago. They fell in love, got hitched, and fucked. Nine months later, my ass popped out. Unfortunately dear mother didn't survive the giving of birth so it just me and my dad. So around the age of ten or so, I honestly don't remember and don't really care, the old man started teaching me Death God Slayer magic. I got the hang of it pretty well until he suddenly stopped training me. Said something about seeing darkness inside me and he only wanted me to use the magic for peace and prosperity. From then one, I hated the bastard and I left home. Luckily for me, I was discovered by the god of destruction, the Phoenix God Icarus and I trained under his tutelage. Once my training was completed, I was the baddest motherfucker on the planet and I recently decided to pay trip to see dear old dad and give to him what he deserved.
Seth (Blue Devil)- And what do you mean by that?
Killian- Hah you are a naive little shit aren't ya? Ah that night was amazing. You should've heard his screams as it filled the moonlit night. I must say he put up a good fight but-
He points at the dried blood on the blade of his sword and licks it. The realization kicks in.
Seth (Blue Devil)- You didn't!
Killian- I did. Although, he did mention his star pupil Seth Alighieri right before I separated his head from the rest his body. He said that Seth Alighieri is his true successor of the Death God magic and that he would defeat me. Although that's a load of horse shit, that pissed me the hell off. Which brings me to you. You die here and now. By you dying, I truly become the one true Death God Slayer and it will be one step closer to world domination.
I can't feel anything anymore. All my senses are numb except for the one thought going through my mind.
Seth *mind*- That night where I saw Orion was his ghost saying his final farewells. I will kill this son of a bitch if it's the last thing I do.
My magic power begins to rise at a rapid rate. My magic power shoots up into the sky forming a pillar of white light. In the light I change from my blue devil form to my Angelic Dragon Force.
Killian- Yes! Now let's see what you can do. I want this fight to be of epic proportions before I end your pathetic existence. Come to me!
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.