Chapter 126

Erza (POV)
Juvia and I are running at breakneck speed through the forest trying to locate Wendy and Seth.
Erza- Unbelievable. I never imagined that Zeref would still be alive.
Juvia- I'm more worried about if Grimoire Heart's fighting force is on it's way.
Erza- Yeah don't remind me. They're after Seth after all. They're called the eight kin of purgatory right.
Juvia- Yes, however there used to be only seven of them and apparently one of them is lurking on the island.
Erza- Tch. Come on Juvia. Let's hurry. We need to find Wendy and Mest, locate Seth, and regroup back at the camp as soon as possible.
Seth (POV)
Still on the move back to base camp, we run into Natsu and Happy.
Seth- Hey.
Natsu- Hey. Did you see the flare?
Seth- Yeah, we have trouble incoming.
An explosion rings off in the distance.
Natsu- Is it just me or did some trouble just went down over there?
Mandy- I don't think you're wrong.
Happy- Maybe the enemy is already here?
SN- One way to find out.
We take off in the direction of the noise are brought to a halt not to long after due to a tower of fire.

Natsu- What is that?
Happy- It's a tower of fire. There's no one in Fairy Tail who uses magic like that.
Seth- So the fireworks have already started to pop off huh. Grrr, target number one acquired.
In the sky getting closer to Tenrou Island
Killian (POV)
All kind of purgatory are now battle ready. However Zancrow is admiring Ultear a little too much.
Zancrow- Nice outfit. Gets me fired up and ready to cut loose.
Capricorn- Zancrow, you should be taking this fight seriously.
Killian- Plus, you have absolutely no chance in tapping that ass. She's way out of your league.
Rustyrose- Tonight, the souls of our foes dine in the city of woe.
Kain- Poetry Uh and stuff I'm also Uh ready to fight and uh and filled with uh-
Meredy- Ui look.
Ultear- (deadly serious) Never refer to me by that name.
Meredy- Please forgive me.
Killian- What is it kid?
Meredy- The island. It's in view now.

Killian- Finally! Just a couple more minutes and then I'll have him by is throat as he begs for mercy

Killian- Finally! Just a couple more minutes and then I'll have him by is throat as he begs for mercy. Then I'll tear into him and rip out his organs and yank his spine from his body. Then I'll..........what in the hell is that?

what in the hell is that?