Chapter 145

Seth (POV)
Sugerboy pulls out a mic and starts singing some god awful Elvis impersonation music which hurts all of our ears. Then slime starts to secrete from underneath his clothing.
Levy- What the?
Lucy- My lunch is coming back up.
Akuma- Thats totally disgusting my guy.
Michelle- Looks tasty to me.
Seth- Everybody back up!
It begins to absorb all who touches it.
Sugerboy- Wizards taste so spicy!!
Mandy grabs me and takes me up in the air.
Carla and Lily take Wendy up in the air as well.
Wendy- What's happening to them?
Lily- It appears to have a mind of it's own.
Carla- Well whatever it is, don't let it touch you. Run away!
Lucy- Natsu get your butt over here and roast this thing!
I look over and see Natsu slumped up against a rock pale as a ghost.
Seth- Oh for fucks sake!! This is what happens when you go up against Laxus!!
Hughes- Ik like totes gonna die laughing at these losers.
Seth- Who are you calling a loser tiny tits?!!
Hughes- Hey that was uncalled for!!
Sugerboy- Alright you little hound dogs. Come home to papa.
He absorbs his slime back into him.
Coco- Game set and match. You ready to give up yet?
Hughes- You're wasting too much time Lucy. Hurry up or we'll show your friends what we're really capable of. Sugerboy would love to play another solo. Haha!
Seth- Alrighty that's it. Mandy put me down.
She puts me down on the ground by Lucy and I'm joined side by side with Akuma and Tsukiko.
Seth (whisper) They still have no clue who Lucy is. Michelle, Lucy, Levy. Go find the master while we three hold of these clowns.
Natsu comes to.
Natsu- Make that four.
Lucy- But we can't.
Levy- We'll stay and fight with you.
Hughes- Don't leave now. Don't you want to play with us too?
Seth- Oh don't worry. We're coming. Natsu if you'd please start this off.
Natsu- Feel the burn!!!
He goes off a big fire blast that goes barreling towards the enemies.
Hughes- Conduction Magic!
His flames which direction and come straight towards me and Akuma. We jump out of the way at the last second.
Seth- Hey watch it!
Akuma- You almost scorches my hair dumbass!
Natsu- Eat this! Fire Dragon: Roar!
Hughes- Nope.
Natsu's body lights up and he turns a full 180 degrees and his attack hits the girls.
Natsu- Oh no.
Hughes- Haha. Nothing like a little friendly fire. Give us Lucy or the rest of your guild gets cook-
She doesn't finish as I had my fist drilled into her right side of her face in less than a second.
She goes crashing through some trees and a lands in some bushes.
Seth- Almost had as much power as the Gum Gum: Bazooka.
Indigo: Shut up about that!!! They're not supposed to know!!!
Seth: Oh shit my bad. Forget I said anything y'all.
Coco begins to run circles around me using her super speed. She eventually attacks from behind with a tornado kick. I use my peripheral vision to see her and I block the kick with my right forearm. I grab her by her ankle and tods her in front of me. She does some flips and lands perfectly on her feet and comes at me again. I keep my guard up as she kicks me in a flurry of kicks. She goes for the sweep but I hop over it and catch her in the jaw with a superkick. She staggers to get up but I don't let her recover as I charge in and nail her in her nose with a spinning back elbow. I follow up with a gut punch and a uppercut which spins her around. I wrap my left arm around her waist and secured the wrist lock. I give her a little nudge and spins around and I bring her right into a bicycle knee strike.

Seth- Death God: Darkness Blast!

My magic blast goes directly for coco who is still down

My magic blast goes directly for coco who is still down. Sudden my attack changes direction and hits the ground before Natsu causing him to go flying far away.
Seth- Oh shit! Well I guess he's blasting off again.
Indigo: (facepalms) Why? Just why?
Seth: I'm not sorry.
Seth- Damn it Hughes.
She comes trudging out of the woodwork.
Hughes- You think it'll be that easy? The fun's just begun kid.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.