FIFTY-ONE 🌸

"Girl... wake up." Zara said, rubbing Wynter's tummy.

"Please leave that child alone. She showed out all day today." I complained and Zara shushed me. The kid did the most. Mama really told me that her being well behaved was the honeymoon phase but I doubted her. She's the baddest 7 week old I've ever come across.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?" She asked me, wagging her eyebrows. I was having a sleepover tonight with Z, Mercedes and Ava since she wanted to be grown. All the niggas were hanging out tonight and I knew they would get in late as hell.

Jordan wanted to take me out tomorrow, I'm sure to butter me up. But I wasn't complaining cuz I haven't been out since I made my pumpkin, plus I crossed my six weeks so I could drink a lil alcohol too.

We were all laid out in the guest room, Zara on the bed with me, Wynter between us, and Mercedes was laying on the floor with Ava and Jordan was getting ready in our room.

"I am, but I'm gonna miss my baby." I pouted.

"Well stop because she's not gon miss you." Ava said in her baby voice.

"Girl boo." I rolled my eyes and Mercedes and Zara laughed. Wynter was sleeping over at my mama's house, and Ava swore she was her second moms.

She teased me and I rolled my eyes. "You gon get it on!" Mercedes exclaimed. "I hope that thang is smooth."

"Y'all need to shut up." I laughed, "I'm not doin' that." I lied and Zara kissed her teeth. There was a knock at the door and Jordan walked in.

"You not doin' what?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I mumbled, looking at how good my man looked. He wore a burnt orange polo with distressed acid wash jeans and a pair of brown customized high top air force 1s. He had a polo fitted cap on his head backwards. The man looked fine as fuck, and smelled amazing.

Shit he made me want to do it right now.

"Oh aight." He smirked and came to give me a kiss.

"Ooooh cover Ava's eyes Cedes!" Zara said to Mercedes and I heard Ava gag playfully. He pecked my lips a couple times and then kissed the baby.

"Lemme walk you out." I proposed and got off of the bed.

"Later ladies." Jordan spoke again. He kissed Ava on her head, mushed Mercedes' head and waved at Zara. I walked behind him. He walked into the kitchen and went to get a water from the fridge. "You gon miss me?"

"I am." I admitted, sitting atop the counter. We had still been hot and cold, but better than usual lately. Jordan took a sip of his water and came and stood between my legs. He leaned in and kissed me deeply, then placed a kiss on my neck. "When you gon let me taste you dawg?"

"Taste me?" I teased and he kissed his teeth, which made me laugh. "I don't know I'll think about it."

"Oh you said tomorrow?" He asked and I smacked him. I hugged him around his neck and pecked his lips a couple times. He started rubbing on my thighs, looking straight at me. "You excited to spend the day with ya man or what?"

I nodded and sniffed his t shirt. "You smell good as hell."

"I know." He laughed and kissed me one more time. "Lemme head out. I'll text you when I get there. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Don't forget we gotta wake up at ten tomorrow." He reminded me and I nodded, watching him leave out.

~

When I woke up the next day Jordan was in bed snoring beside me. He got home at 4AM knowing full well that he'd have to be up by 10. Before waking him I went to check on the girls in the guest room and Ava and Wynter in her room.