THIRTY-EIGHT 🌸

Sunday

"So what's ya great big plan?" Jordan asked me as I packed my clothing into the suitcases. Out flight was scheduled for two o'clock the next morning, and it was just about 7PM.

I heard Jordan's question, but chose to ignore him because I knew he'd hate my plan.

I executed a good ass idea that would keep my man out of trouble, but knowing him, he'd hate it and we would most definitely have an argument if I told him what it was.

"Delilah." He called again.

"Yes baby?"

"You ain't hear me talkin' to you?" He asked me and I sighed heavily. I sat back on the bed and began rubbing my temple as I thought about how exactly I'm going to tell Jordan what I came up with. "I'm listening."

"I heard you dawg I'm just thinkin'." I said to him.

"Thinking bout what?"

"Thinking bout how ima tell you." I mumbled. I felt the bed dip and I knew Jordan had gotten up off of it. My eyes were shut but I felt his presence in front of me, trying to size me up although I was seated and he was standing.

"What the fuck that mean?" He asked me loudly. I had a feeling that he already knew where I was going with it, based on how he reacted.

"It means you're fuckin' ignorant and you not gon like it, so ion know how to tell you." I started. I was about to continue talking but I felt Jordan's strong hands grip my forearm and pull me to a standing position. "Jord-"

"I'm listening." He folded his arms across his chest and maintained eye contact with me.

Yup his psychic ass already knew what I was on.

"I'm not finna tell you til you calm down." I folded my arms to match his stance and the moment I did, my arms were slapped away. Jordan was pissedt.

"Stop fucking hitting on me!" I yelled at him but he only seemed to be fuelled by it. He shoved me once more and I started to walk away from him, not wanting an argument. Jordan pulled me back to look at him again.

"Lemme hear what you have to say."

"Why are you acting like this?!"

"Delilah I'm not finna ask you a bunch of motherfuckin' times. Answer me see if ion knock ya stupid ass out if you say what I think you bout to say." He warned.

"Tell me what you think I'm bout to say then Einstein." I challenged.

"You not gon play smart for me here tonight dawg cuz I'm not in the fuckin' mood."

"I'm tryna talk!"

"Talk then dummy I'm listening." I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Dummy? I'm a dummy?"

"That's what the fuck I said ain't it?"

"Nevermind then nigga." I said and attempted to walk away once more. Instead of pulling me back this time, he gripped onto the back of my neck and pushed me towards the wall with ny face mushed up.